42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@twan83 You were right about 86. :wow:
@twan83 and @Consumed don't miss
oh, and before I go back to zesting these oranges and limes (:dame: no, really)

I;m enjoying the Invincible cartoon more than I enjoyed the comic back in the day, and more than I enjoyed the comic when I started rereading it.

The pacing is better, and it's modernized (and no I don't mean the black girlfriend). I'm happy with the slight tweaking they've done.
I just finished the comic a few weeks ago and mannnnnnnn of all the good high points - and they are GOOD - Kirkman really can't get out of his own way at times

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn..... and I know I've brought it up a few times..... (nothing to do with the above spoilers)

but should we all just start talking manga in this thread as well? The Manga thread gets no love, and it's obvious we be reading shyt. :mjcry:

and you can just drop #ReadGang stuff in spoilers.

Drop your thoughts, and maybe with enough Yeas we can ask @winb83 to change the thread title and possibly ask a mod to merge-

nah no merge

#IlliterateGang is going to filibuster like a mf. :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So I've been avoiding this show for awhile, but decided to give it a try. Black Clover. It seems to be a mix of Bleach and Naruto. Probably One Piece too (though I've never watched it). From time to time, I see bits of Hunter x Hunter.

So far I'm up to the arc where Asta has his arms broken and the border town got raided. It's a pretty good show so far. I can definitely see how someone would put this show in the Big 3 category.

Yami-dancho is Zaraki if he had a brain.

I swore up and down the Golden Hawk leader was Licht. I still think something is off though.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
86 was great

Vivy first 2 eps was suprisingly great

The Gridman sequel was mehhhhh but not bad

This season actually got some heat if you not following the hypetrail

@twan83 You were right about 86. :wow:

so far so good I mean I love the series so well so how it progresses if it still maintains to your liking still so it’s early and everyone has different taste
Where it ends for it split cour or it’s final part in part 2 on the anime which I assume will be fall is gonna be massive tho cuz it had all the readers like :damn: how u gonna end a volume like that

Damn..... and I know I've brought it up a few times..... (nothing to do with the above spoilers)

but should we all just start talking manga in this thread as well? The Manga thread gets no love, and it's obvious we be reading shyt. :mjcry:

Drop your thoughts, and maybe with enough Yeas we can ask @winb83 to change the thread title and possibly ask a mod to merge-

nah no merge

I mean posting in manga theaters does nothing cuz not many go in it so i post In here but with spoilers to be respectful to anime only viewers
The issue with this thread I do have is one thing if ur anime only and we watch the latest episode of a anime we shouldn’t need to put it in spoilers since we should be able to discuss it freely
I get some don’t watch that anime at that time but hey discussion of anime that has aired should be free game imo
Just learn to scroll quickly if u notice it’s something u haven’t watched and don’t want to know and it’s being discussed

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nah no merge

Honestly, they might as well merge, barely anybody on the other thread.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
so far so good I mean I love the series so well so how it progresses if it still maintains to your liking still so it’s early and everyone has different taste
Where it ends for it split cour or it’s final part in part 2 on the anime which I assume will be fall is gonna be massive tho cuz it had all the readers like :damn: how u gonna end a volume like that

I mean posting in manga theaters does nothing cuz not many go in it so i post In here but with spoilers to be respectful to anime only viewers
The issue with this thread I do have is one thing if ur anime only and we watch the latest episode of a anime we shouldn’t need to put it in spoilers since we should be able to discuss it freely
I get some don’t watch that anime at that time but hey discussion of anime that has aired should be free game imo
Just learn to scroll quickly if u notice it’s something u haven’t watched and don’t want to know and it’s being discussed

I agree, we shouldn't need to add spoilers to animes. Defeats the purpose of this thread.

However, manga discussions on popular mangas with anime adaptions like jjk, aot, one piece, JoJo should have spoiler tags but if a manga doesn't have an anime yet.....you don't need the spoiler tags (ex vagabond, Holyland etc.)
Just use your better judgment. :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I agree, we shouldn't need to add spoilers to animes. Defeats the purpose of this thread.

However, manga discussions on popular mangas with anime adaptions like jjk, aot, one piece, JoJo should have spoiler tags but if a manga doesn't have an anime yet.....you don't need the spoiler tags (ex vagabond, Holyland etc.)
Just use your better judgment. :mjcry:

i can understand that cuz we don’t need to spoiler every god damn it then we can’t discuss stuff at all at this rate

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Nah, I do get it. I know not everybody's like me.

I watch a new ep, I don't even read the thread before I post a reply about the ep. Even then, I'm vague as possible until I see other cats discussing the same thing. Hell, I may STILL spoiler stuff. If I see something I watched being mentioned and I havent watched the ep, I know how to ignore a post.

Some other cats, they might come in the thread cause of mentions or daps or negs or boredom and read post by post cause of fukkery.... and trip over a day old spoiler. Or hell, they'll be LOOKING for spoilers. They see the show name, they gotta read it all.

Spoilers from a week ago or an old series? Fair game. What I look like being mad about y'all openly discussing JoJo? Outside of it being annoying as fukk I mean. But I deal.

Oh, and I'll forever give you props for how you handle light novel discussion.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The dude behind re:zero/Vivy has a way of telling stories that just pisses me off for some reason

vivy is decent tho (which kinda pisses me off even more cause with re:zero I thought that shyt was trash across the board so I could just drop it)

I want to kill that future bear A.I. so fukking annoying