Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The dude behind re:zero/Vivy has a way of telling stories that just pisses me off for some reason

vivy is decent tho (which kinda pisses me off even more cause with re:zero I thought that shyt was trash across the board so I could just drop it)

I want to kill that future bear A.I. so fukking annoying

:russ: I hate that Oschino sounding ass bear.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
and yeah, Vivy ep 3 was.... something else. shyt feels high stakes and cinematic

I wasn't expecting the timeskip between "missions". What was the other anime that sorta did this? Mnemosyne?

WTF going on with that droid Estelle!? :damn::to:

That bear aint shyt for real. He caused all that destruction and had that little girl die on the airplane.......only for him to bounce and hibernate for 15 years and come back like nothing happen. :mjlol:

and he's still on that bullshyt.

The last scene was messed up...vivy gotta take estelle out.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I've been avoiding this show for awhile, but decided to give it a try. Black Clover. It seems to be a mix of Bleach and Naruto. Probably One Piece too (though I've never watched it). From time to time, I see bits of Hunter x Hunter.

So far I'm up to the arc where Asta has his arms broken and the border town got raided. It's a pretty good show so far. I can definitely see how someone would put this show in the Big 3 category.

Yami-dancho is Zaraki if he had a brain.

I swore up and down the Golden Hawk leader was Licht. I still think something is off though.

You mean if Kenpachi had a sense of humor and IBS? :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Joe's character feels way more convincing in Megalo Box S2. He is literally fighting for his life now - that drug addiction will kill him if not cleaned up, and he's finding something important to enter the ring for beyond just personal pride. I love that this is a 30 y/o character with all sorts of baggage that is weighing him down, and he's gotta get back to his roots in order to find himself again.

If the fight animation holds up, this should be a good season.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I heard 86 is on par with Attack on Titan. Is that true or do they really have nothing in common with each other?

in what way :dwillhuh:
I’m trying to think only similar I can think of is
. Are the 86 are slaves kinda like how they were in aot and both fight for the country to survive difference being 86 dgaf bout the other people and rather die on the battlefield since they feel free at most fighting

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watched today:
86 EIGHTY-SIX. Promising start, though I wonder why everyone who isn't a 'Pig' has white hair?
Tokyo Revengers: A bit like Face/Off and Quantum Leap it seems.

the silver hair thing has a meaning behind it just like what and who are the 86 without spoiling similar ties to ibo or aot in a sense

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
in what way :dwillhuh:
I’m trying to think only similar I can think of is
. Are the 86 are slaves kinda like how they were in aot and both fight for the country to survive difference being 86 dgaf bout the other people and rather die on the battlefield since they feel free at most fighting

That was what what they were saying on twitter. I just watched the first episode and see nothing in common at all. Looks interesting though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I don’t know what’s up with all my anime sources...... for some reason I can find Ep1 of Tokyo Revengers.

That show ep1 low key been in my queue for like a month now, but every time I clicked the link either it don’t work or won’t load.

At first I just assumed they prematurely queued it up, but then I went to check today and saw Ep is up and it was working.

Not sure what’s going on with Fire Anime and it.

I see y’all talking bout that 86 show. Guess I I will give that a shot