Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Vivy has been unexpectedly great so far. It has a serious sci fi premise and setting. There are no dumb indecisive weak children driving the action. The action feels tense and the animation, music is great.

The MC being an idol singer robot sounded wack at first. But then you watch her do terminator stuff and it's apparent that this is no ordinary kawai waifu

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I'm a fan of this show

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
86 was great

Vivy first 2 eps was suprisingly great

The Gridman sequel was mehhhhh but not bad

This season actually got some heat if you not following the hypetrail

Vivy ep 3 is even better.
I came into this season blind....it's been great.
(Megalo, odd taxi, 86, jouran, mars red)

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm actually reading one piece today, and I'm just looking at Oda, you spent all these chapter hyping this lizard nikka as invulnerable, only getting wop'd by a kid forgot he had Haki. :mjtf:

MHA: intedermediary chapter :unimpressed:

JJK: A lot of information just dropped. Gojo might be coming back, but I think they gonna let him run for a bit b4 killing him.:manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm actually reading one piece today, and I'm just looking at Oda, you spent all these chapter hyping this lizard nikka as invulnerable, only getting wop'd by a kid forgot he had Haki. :mjtf:

MHA: intedermediary chapter :unimpressed:

JJK: A lot of information just dropped. Gojo might be coming back, but I think they gonna let him run for a bit b4 killing him.:manny:

Damn..... and I know I've brought it up a few times..... (nothing to do with the above spoilers)

but should we all just start talking manga in this thread as well? The Manga thread gets no love, and it's obvious we be reading shyt. :mjcry:

and you can just drop #ReadGang stuff in spoilers.

Drop your thoughts, and maybe with enough Yeas we can ask @winb83 to change the thread title and possibly ask a mod to merge-

nah no merge

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
oh, and before I go back to zesting these oranges and limes (:dame: no, really)

I;m enjoying the Invincible cartoon more than I enjoyed the comic back in the day, and more than I enjoyed the comic when I started rereading it.

The pacing is better, and it's modernized (and no I don't mean the black girlfriend). I'm happy with the slight tweaking they've done.