Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I'm a Spider.....: I'ma miss that OP and ED :mjcry: I finally broke down and looked up Kumoko's VA Aoi Yuuki. Holy hell she done put in a lot of work over the years.

And she already won a Seiyuu Award (Academy Award for anime Voice Actors, basically) for Best Actress in 2012. She was the voice of Madoka in Madoka Magica.

300 Slime Killer: I got what I expected. A nice "not so serious" anime for the season. :mjgrin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Eighty Six episode 1 was fire...it went by so quick....I must be trippin but the second half of the show strongly reminded me of Iron Blooded Orphan...and The Undertaker is givin me Mikazuki vibes :bustback:.

Tokyo Revengers ep 1: is too jokes...i can't take them seriously wearing those Mc hammer pants.

It’s similar to ibo but better story behind it and character development is really good for the series so that I have read
A lot if depth behind the characters and u also include the war itself has its own story and twist in it too
Most anime adapt right will be good but ones that are written well from source material and adapt right stand above the rest

I said Mushoku tensei would be great if done right and I feel the same for this one too

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Legend of Galactic heroes is dope so far now that I got to the part that I got to see people's backstories. The first two episodes had me worried that the whole thing would just be battles in space between a bunch of people I don't know. Despite it being sci-fi, it has feels very grounded to life here which I mess with.

At this point I feel like Siegfried Kircheis seems like the character to watch for lowkey. He's incredibly ride or die for Reinhard, but they are being extra secretive about anything that goes on in his mind. He also seems to be the more strategic one despite Reinhard being known as this genius strategist.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Legend of Galactic heroes is dope so far now that I got to the part that I got to see people's backstories. The first two episodes had me worried that the whole thing would just be battles in space between a bunch of people I don't know. Despite it being sci-fi, it has feels very grounded to life here which I mess with.

At this point I feel like Siegfried Kircheis seems like the character to watch for lowkey. He's incredibly ride or die for Reinhard, but they are being extra secretive about anything that goes on in his mind. He also seems to be the more strategic one despite Reinhard being known as this genius strategist.
Which version are you watching