tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught up with Dr stone

Season 2 fell off a bit from the 1st one, but i am interested in seeing how everyone got turned into stone

I just finished as well. I feel like season 2 was rushed or it could have been added to the end of season 1. But the show is definitely one of my most anticipated for next year.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
86, the two slime shows, I'm a spider, MB, Odd Taxi and The Saint's Magic Power are dope

mars red is :russell:joran is iiight....both of these shows have been done before and better

"Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!" might be the worst show I've seen in years :scust:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
THE LIST SO FAR:
  • Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway
  • ODDTAXI
  • Fruits Basket The Final Season
  • Burning Kabaddi
  • I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years And Maxed Out My Level
  • DON'T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO
  • 86 EIGHTY-SIX
  • Tokyo Revengers
  • Digimon Adventure (2020)
  • To Your Eternity

Also I heard Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun is going be on a Second Season.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: I keep meaning to bring it up just to warn @twan83 not to even bother with it (It's from the same guy hat created KonoSuba!, which had us both :laff::dead::deadmanny: weeks on weeks)

breh konosuba is god tier comedy especially the movie that scene with him

that anime u mentioned I read the novel briefly and dropped it to be honest wasn’t feeling it :dead:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
some of the BD sales data from last season is out.

Wonder Egg Priority is off to a bad start in Japan. Just over 900 copies. Doesn't bode well for the future.

Skate on the other hand is at over 7600 copies. didn't watch this at all but apparently people love it.

Horimiya sold 3700 first volume, then 2300 second. Little worse than I expected, but still ok.

there’s Jujutsu Kaisen with 33k sold vol. 1, 26k, vol.2, 28k vol.3. Going to wind up as one of the most successful anime releases ever.

Mushoku Tensei BD isn't out yet. I'd be surprised if it wasn't super popular. 10k+ range

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
some of the BD sales data from last season is out.

Wonder Egg Priority is off to a bad start in Japan. Just over 900 copies. Doesn't bode well for the future.

Skate on the other hand is at over 7600 copies. didn't watch this at all but apparently people love it.

Horimiya sold 3700 first volume, then 2300 second. Little worse than I expected, but still ok.

there’s Jujutsu Kaisen with 33k sold vol. 1, 26k, vol.2, 28k vol.3. Going to wind up as one of the most successful anime releases ever.

Mushoku Tensei BD isn't out yet. I'd be surprised if it wasn't super popular. 10k+ range

ya they still rely on bd sales but not as much I know seen several shows not sell much but get another season green lit
Comes down to source material sales, streaming sales, and toy sales if bd don’t sale as much I know