Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
The Saudi- anime film is dropping in June. Based on the trailer, it looks like its loosely based on the events that occurred in Pre-Islamic Arabia and it could be inspired by the Quranic story (The Chapter of the Elephant).....nah it definitely is.

jm1i-hAUYh0ivo6_RIp7TxME4UbP_Gzw5xXGPnC2HcE.jpg

We got some big name VAs. :ehh:

Yuichi Nakamura(Gray Fullbuster/Reinhardt van Astrea/Bruno Bucciarati/Kintoki)

Hiroshi Kamiya(Levi/Araragi/Saiki)

Kazuya Nakai(Zoro/Hijikata/Masamune)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
BnHA S5 is decent so far. I feel though with the class battle, per previous posts, that it's not needed. I don't care about 1-B, since they have been always at school and not dealing with constant battles. Plus so far its 1-B and the "Brainwashing Guy", so its obvious who to care for more. The other stuff with Dabi and Hawks is more engaging.

The 300 Slime Killer Isekai looks like a Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid clone in a way.

Also I am a sucker for Sports Anime, and they have this Burning Kabaddi; looks fun to watch after 2 episodes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I love how you throw out these numbers with no context whatsoever. :dead:

One person in this thread has 3,139 posts. Which itself is more than damn near any other thread in TFR....total.

Another person has 2,878 posts....2,662....2,102....1,423.....

The top 5 posters have damn near 13,000 posts between them.

No offense to anybody in this thread but it's basically a handful of yall that been talking amongst yourselves for the last 9 years.

So no, that admins aren't gonna ever sticky this. It's not even a topic of discussion, based on the numbers I just gave you.

Fred.
I'm just pointing out that this is a subforum that one of the core media listed is anime and there's no thread stickied for anime at all. Even in terms of views there are only 4 threads in this subforum with over a million views and this is one of them. All you're really saying is your most active members in this subforum post in this thread.

You can factor out all top 5 posters in the thread and you're left with 30K post which is still more post than any other thread in this forum.

Go to another thread and wipe out the top 5 posters. The first non-anime thread a comic book thread drops to 18K post if you wipe out the top 5. That comic book thread is older than the anime thread by a couple months. The Game of Thrones thread is the only other one with over 1 million views that's non-anime and it's down to 14K post without the top 5 posters not even half what the anime thread has even if you drop it's top 5.

That's all context. It's not stickied because the powers that be don't want it to be so not because it doesn't deserve it by the numbers.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
In all fairness.... with this paltry season and drought we got coming up.

I was gonna let some eps pass so I can binge it.... hell I didn’t even finish Dr Stone and the last season of Deadly Sins

There are a handful of shows I may watch to kinda fill my plate up..... but man this season is bare to me

I thought this season was going to be dry but it really isn't (Megalo Box, Jouran, mars red, Vivy, fruits basket.).....lately I've been in the mood to watch new series, so I peeped spring 2021. and its :ehh:

and today the first ep of tokyo revengers and Eighty Six just dropped. Imma watch it later.

Last edited: