winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched Trinity Seven. I like the protagonist at least nothing special about the show but at least he's not some weak willed Harem lead.

Chick asked him what kinda girls he likes and he says "I like bytches with big titties" then he looked at her harder and goes "but I could love a bytch with small titties too" i'm paraphrasing but still.

Last edited:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Baccano is fire, I should rewatch it someday.

Ladd Russo was :banderas:

I started watching that shyt :banderas:

There's so many characters from jump -the first few episodes are hard to watch but when you keep going you realise it was necessary to introduce them that way to paint the picture.

4 episodes left :lupe:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to check that out and Parasyte.
My girl put me on the kiseijuu (parasyte) manga about 2 months ago and the anime is well put together. I didn't think it would be as violent as the manga but its looking to be that way.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fate Stay Night question
Doesn't Archer already know who Rin is from his version of the holy grail war with him being who he is. He should have encountered her right?

Gains

Superstar
Daps
bout to go back and re watch the goat sports anime

Main.jpg

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
And the piff returns in Akame Ga Kill :blessed:

Probably one of the big fights I've been looking forward to. Chelsea's you know what is coming up :to:

Just started watching Jojo last week :ohhh:

Only on episode 3 :ahh:

Thug Waffle

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
LA for now, Chi for life
started up Gurren Lagann

it's pretty fun. nowhere near as addictive as Attack on Titan, but it's a charming little mecha series. tons of gratuitous female form shots... epic anime bewbage.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehs I've just finished full metal is there any need for me to watch brotherhood?
If you haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood you're lucky as hell. I wish i could forget that anime so I could watch it again for the first time. I still revere it is the greatest anime series I've ever seen and it makes the other series seem like crap in comparison.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.p...2&orderby.name=1.1&noalias=1&do.update=update
#3 on Anidb only beat by a movie and 1 other series.
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
#1 on Myanimelist
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php
#2 on Animenewsnetwork