Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fate Zero has one of my favorite scenes in any Anime ever in it

Not much of a spoiler because the scenes that happen before it aren't shown so the context isn't there If you haven't seen Season 2 of Fate Zero you might wanna drop out at 4:08 into the video for a couple bodies.

That, and the clash between Rider and Saber and their respective ideals of what a true king is. This show is one of the few where I can say the dialogue itself is epic.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Fate Zero has one of my favorite scenes in any Anime ever in it

Not much of a spoiler because the scenes that happen before it aren't shown so the context isn't there If you haven't seen Season 2 of Fate Zero you might wanna drop out at 4:08 into the video for a couple bodies.

Fate/zero had too many ill scenes, reason why its my goat. Made me mad as fukk how terrible fate/stay og was compared to it. made me lose so much love for gil.

this shyt though, don't get more epic than this.

EKSU----KARIBUHHHHHHH :wow:

This scene is probably my favorite from the anime overall, just so fukking powerful...

beautiful

and my nikka gil...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
now you nikkas know why i think fate/stay is lock for aoty if it sniffes zero. anime is greatness. no fanservice or unnecessary bullshyt. just good old fashioned amazing story telling and characters
And brehs if you like Gil, just wait for the piff that's gonna happen in the new Stay Night :banderas:

Archer, Gil and Kiritsugi are prob my fav characters of the entire franchise. So many ill moments with those 3. Zero Rider is up there as well. And despite him being annoying at times, Shirou steps it up too in this anime. Those that saw the UBW movie knows what I'm referring to.

Though I prefer Zero's characters over Stay Night's cuz they're mostly adults and not on some high school shyt like Stay Night is. This anime is still gonna be dope tho.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fate/zero had too many ill scenes, reason why its my goat. Made me mad as fukk how terrible fate/stay og was compared to it. made me lose so much love for gil.

this shyt though, don't get more epic than this.

EKSU----KARIBUHHHHHHH :wow:

This scene is probably my favorite from the anime overall, just so fukking powerful...

beautiful

and my nikka gil...

Shirou is just sooooooooooo frustrating as a protagonist. Everyone keeps warning him, giving him hints and passes on the danger he puts himself in and how much he's making itish harder for Saber and he just completely acts so nonchalant and continues to do stupid itish

Every scene with him alone is just so painful to watch and I just stay like :dahell::mindblown::snoop::beli:

I dont really want any spoilers, but I feel so compelled to ask does this dummy ass dude ever smarten up or is this what I'm gonna have to continue to endure? I'm on ep 13 of season 1 as I type this.

Dude is KILLING ME!!! Worst protagonist of any anime I've EVER watched so far:stopitslime:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Shirou is just sooooooooooo frustrating as a protagonist. Everyone keeps warning him, giving him hints and passes on the danger he puts himself in and how much he's making itish harder for Saber and he just completely acts so nonchalant and continues to do stupid itish

Every scene with him alone is just so painful to watch and I just stay like :dahell::mindblown::snoop::beli:

I dont really want any spoilers, but I feel so compelled to ask does this dummy ass dude ever smarten up or is this what I'm gonna have to continue to endure? I'm on ep 13 of season 1 as I type this.

Dude is KILLING ME!!! Worst protagonist of any anime I've EVER watched so far:stopitslime:

Wtf you watching nikka.. Cuz aint no Shirou in Fate/Zero. Please tell me you ain't watching the original Fate/Stay Night when nikkas blatantly said not to all over this thread.:usure:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Wtf you watching nikka.. Cuz aint no Shirou in Fate/Zero. Please tell me you ain't watching the original Fate/Stay Night when nikkas blatantly said not to all over this thread.:usure:
U watching the OG anime from 2006? If so, just telling you the Shirou from the new anime >>> than the one from the old one. Another good thing about the new anime is that the focus is less on him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I aint see all that? Plus if I watch a franchise for better or worse I love to see the entire story and not pieces.... but yes :mjlol:

I'm working my way up breh

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think I might toss that new Gundam and Terra Formars joint to the side depending on the next couple of eps. That main character in the Gundam anime seems annoying and a lil :wrist: on the side. Terra Formars is Japanese supremecy from what I've heard :beli:. That Shingeki no Bahamut looks dope, so I might add that to my list. How did yall feel about Psycho Pass? Season 2 is airing now, but I'm thinking about checking out season 1 :patrice:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ

I dunno breh, I'm sure it's this chump nikka right chere

3561657_640px.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think I might toss that new Gundam and Terra Formars joint to the side depending on the next couple of eps. That main character in the Gundam anime seems annoying and a lil :wrist: on the side. Terra Formars is Japanese supremecy from what I've heard :beli:. That Shingeki no Bahamut looks dope, so I might add that to my list. How did yall feel about Psycho Pass? Season 2 is airing now, but I'm thinking about checking out season 1 :patrice:

I think I got bored of Psycho Pass. I remember where I left off but I didn't feel motivated to continue.