Books

Rookie
Daps
Yeah, I got up to the twist
where they show the gun not working on the villain for some reason
, I was :manny: about it and I just dropped it.
Didn't even make it that far, I dropped it really early. The writing left a lot to be desired.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think I might toss that new Gundam and Terra Formars joint to the side depending on the next couple of eps. That main character in the Gundam anime seems annoying and a lil :wrist: on the side. Terra Formars is Japanese supremecy from what I've heard :beli:. That Shingeki no Bahamut looks dope, so I might add that to my list. How did yall feel about Psycho Pass? Season 2 is airing now, but I'm thinking about checking out season 1 :patrice:

Terra Formars ain't that bad but the censoring is by far the worst of all time in anime. You can tell even the censors have no clue how they're supposed to censor this material, so it's just all over the place and done sloppy as hell. This is an actual scene from the show.

Censoring.gif

:dead:

And I guess they realized how bad it is because they've resorted to just censoring the details.

BzmOsvCCIAARgDt.jpg

So did this motherfukker just rip off a head, or is he playing in the NFL? :patrice:

Now I can look past that shyt but people with less 'tolerance' might want to wait a couple months for the uncensored DVD/Blu-Ray rips to drop.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Fate/Zero is dope as fukk. The first episode is a little tedious because it explains the whole war and can get a little dialogue heavy. Just get through that and once you get to the last five minutes of the first episode till the end of the season you'll have one of the best anime watches ever. If you don't fukk your taste :ld:
The first episode was slow but Its improved a lot with the second episode just like FMA: Brotherhood

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
10 minutes into Twintails and this is quite possibly the dumbest premise I've even seen in an anime. I mean I've watched a lot of dumb shyt but this takes the cake.