PessimisticInsidiousAxolotl.gif

WeakSpecificBluemorphobutterfly.gif

LongShoddyCassowary.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If you haven't seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood you're lucky as hell. I wish i could forget that anime so I could watch it again for the first time. I still revere it is the greatest anime series I've ever seen and it makes the other series seem like crap in comparison.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.p...2&orderby.name=1.1&noalias=1&do.update=update
#3 on Anidb only beat by a movie and 1 other series.
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
#1 on Myanimelist
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/ratings-anime.php
#2 on Animenewsnetwork

binge watching brotherhood is what got me on the anime kick that im on now, i ran thru those 100 something episodes in like a week

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching Attack on Titan on Netflix and have to say it lived up to the hype :whew:. I'll drop my thoughts in spoilers below

First off the animation is really crisp, visually it looks really good. Add to the fact they are flying around with those 3D maneuvering devices fighting giant titans and it makes for some great scenes. The show is brutal and they certainly don't shy away from deaths. The main characters definitely possess a lot of familiar anime traits, but each have standout moments. I knew Eren was about that titan killing life, but the moments when he really got my respect are when the Colossal Titan shows up after he is a cadet. Everyone else is frightened, but he snaps out of it and turns up going right after it :banderas: The the flashback episode to what happened to Mikasa's parents, I wondered why she had so much loyalty to him, but dude found her abductors and immediately starting giving them that knife work :ufdup:. Didn't realize even back then he was intense as hell. Mikasa is really ride or die for Eren and her skills are :wow:. Can't forget about Eren saving Armie from getting eaten by that Titan as well. Armie wines a lot, but is super smart. I had no idea that Eren would end up becoming a titan or the whole concept of human titans would appear in the show. Those last few episodes where the female titan appears and the reveal with who it was had me like :gladbron:. The mystery behind that, as far as why Annie would do that and would be after Eren is :lupe:. Why anyone would seemingly side with the titans :damn:. Can't wait to learn more about that in season 2. Also really liked that crazy scientist chick who named those 2 captured titans Sonny and Bean. I'm not usually into military tactics, but some of the stuff they use on the show is really dope.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
that Gae Bolg attack had me like :lupe::mindblown::ooh::banderas:

the description of it on the typemoon wiki makes it sound OP as fukk though

The 'gay bulge' attack had you like that, huh? :sas1:

You were blown away by its impressive, inescapable penetration skills, huh?:sas2:

Seriously, why the fukk is this shyt called 'gay bulge'? :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can someone explain the ending to Fate Zero? It made no sense at all to me. I'm pretty sure Saber won but ....aww fukk it.