Daps
tumblr_ndbitib3Fa1s5f9ado2_500.gif

:whoo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
time skip? wtf?

that moment when you wanna ask what's going on but suspect it'll spoil awesome parts of the show for you...

Yeah, I can't say anything else without spoiling. All I can say is stick with it for a bit more. If you still don't like it by episode 18, I guess it's not for you.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Just watched Trinity Seven. I like the protagonist at least nothing special about the show but at least he's not some weak willed Harem lead.

Chick asked him what kinda girls he likes and he says "I like bytches with big titties" then he looked at her harder and goes "but I could love a bytch with small titties too" i'm paraphrasing but still.
Adds to my to watch list :heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Terra Formars ain't that bad but the censoring is by far the worst of all time in anime. You can tell even the censors have no clue how they're supposed to censor this material, so it's just all over the place and done sloppy as hell. This is an actual scene from the show.

Censoring.gif

:dead:

And I guess they realized how bad it is because they've resorted to just censoring the details.

BzmOsvCCIAARgDt.jpg

So did this motherfukker just rip off a head, or is he playing in the NFL? :patrice:

Now I can look past that shyt but people with less 'tolerance' might want to wait a couple months for the uncensored DVD/Blu-Ray rips to drop.

Oh man where is the nikka in here that was defending the censoring of this show? Explain this bullshyt? The story really wasnt that good to begin with but at least give us the violence so we can be intrigued and see exactly how strong these nikka roaches are.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh man where is the nikka in here that was defending the censoring of this show? Explain this bullshyt? The story really wasnt that good to begin with but at least give us the violence so we can be intrigued and see exactly how strong these nikka roaches are.

:lolbron: You just quoted him.

I agree, shyt is looking weak. I got bored with the manga even with all the action and gore. I think I'm done with it.

Back to focusing on Akame and One Piece. Apparently I'm missing some crazy piff.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Fate Stay Night question
Doesn't Archer already know who Rin is from his version of the holy grail war with him being who he is. He should have encountered her right?
From what I remember from when I looked into it after I watched the original series, no. The timelines are weird.