Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

is this shingeki no bahamut shyt the best animated show of all time? shyt looks pristine as fukk
I liked it a lot. Seems almost like a western in a medieval setting. The two lead dudes play off of each other well.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Didn't make it through Trinity Seven, proceeded to the next show in playlist which was this Nonatsu No Taizai .

It was aight. Beginning had me like :comeon:tho. it picked up later after some cliches. Adding it my current list of shows I plan on giving the 5 episode treatment.
Animation wasn't bad either. Reminded me of FMA brotherhood.

KlutzyDifficultKronosaurus.gif

FantasticDistantAltiplanochinchillamouse.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Finished The Devil is a Part Timer I would give that a solid 8 now I gotta pick what I'm watching next its between Fate/Zero and Hunter X Hunter

I'll probably go with Fate/Zero

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Finished The Devil is a Part Timer I would give that a solid 8 now I gotta pick what I'm watching next its between Fate/Zero and Hunter X Hunter

I'll probably go with Fate/Zero

i just started watchin fate zero like 5 minutes ago. i hope its good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just hope this shyt don't end like legend of the legendary heroes with no ending and shyt

The first 3 minutes of that anime shytted on everything I seen from this past summer season
I'm pretty sure LoLH was based off an ongoing light novel. Shingeki no Bahamut is based of a video game so it'll likely have an ending.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
i just started watchin fate zero like 5 minutes ago. i hope its good.
I just pressed play on episode 1, I also hope its good

Fate/Zero is dope as fukk. The first episode is a little tedious because it explains the whole war and can get a little dialogue heavy. Just get through that and once you get to the last five minutes of the first episode till the end of the season you'll have one of the best anime watches ever. If you don't fukk your taste :ld:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished FMA:B... :whoo: some of these episodes like 54 was :to: status
I didn't like Envy but I didn't hate him/her either. I appreciated the conflict the character created but everytime a incident came up I was like "yeah Scar did all that because you shot that kid you piece of instigating shyt but I guess they don't need to pin everything on him at this point everybody knows ." This episode 54 though, Mustang let him have it no mercy but all that pain he gave him didn't even hurt as much the words..
the ether Ed served up :banderas:

words so potent they stabbed this green piece of baby poop's heart so accurately it caused him to kill himself :heh:
that music was sad though trying to get a breh to catch those feels but fortunately :birdman:'d through it.
:to:

and man episode 60 was just :dwillhuh: type of awesome towards the end,
that father character was crazy as shyt talking all rough to god like that :laugh: :carlton1whoa:

And King Bradly was so boss.. dude had some type of Metal Gear rising/big boss/ gray fox thing going on with those samurai swords. Old man was just beasting so ruthlessly on fools. The way he countered Scar was just the epitome of a bad motherfukker. I think he may even be able to give Kenshin from Samurai X that work :wow:

But the main thing I liked about the entire show was that the protagonist, Ed, was not strong. Him and his brother stayed getting there asses whipped. It made the fights seem more spontaneous in that anything can happen though so when they figured whatever it was out it was like; yeah that's feasible :ehh:
Also made the supporting characters strong and more impactful to the story not like DBZ where its everybody is useless and gets beats to near death until Goku comes and gets beat to near death then miraculously wins.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fate/Zero is dope as fukk. The first episode is a little tedious because it explains the whole war and can get a little dialogue heavy. Just get through that and once you get to the last five minutes of the first episode till the end of the season you'll have one of the best anime watches ever. If you don't fukk your taste :ld:
Fate Zero has one of my favorite scenes in any Anime ever in it

Not much of a spoiler because the scenes that happen before it aren't shown so the context isn't there If you haven't seen Season 2 of Fate Zero you might wanna drop out at 4:08 into the video for a couple bodies.