Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yall don't sleep on Fate Stay Night. Like some dudes are saying, this is def a potential AOTY...

tumblr_ncxq7voXzq1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_ncxxfuMYcY1qcsnnso1_500.gif

tumblr_n5a4bsILxn1qzd219o1_500.gif

tumblr_n5a4bsILxn1qzd219o3_500.gif

And for yall that might consider checking out the OG 2006 anime, I wouldn't bother. Check out the quality drop compared to the above gifs...
tumblr_ncxvo1s39W1r1pfg7o2_500.gif

I know it's 2006, but still :huhldup:
:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Any of y'all looked at the new tenchi?
I'll watch it but the episodes are only 5 minutes long.
I finished Golden Time. I can't be the only one that liked Linda much more than Koko
Koko was the best girl to me. Her character growth was far more interesting. To me she made that show. I loved that show. What was great about it was it wasn't about a bunch of high schoolers.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Parasyte was better than I expected. By which I mean it was funnier than I expected which helped separate it from all those drab, boring gore/horror anime. Plus if that dog is any indication we might be in for some awesome all-time great fukkery.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Parasyte was better than I expected. By which I mean it was funnier than I expected which helped separate it from all those drab, boring gore/horror anime. Plus if that dog is any indication we might be in for some awesome all-time great fukkery.

:dwillhuh: I've been waiting for this shyt so hard I can't believe I forgot it came out this week.

Man... Back in the day I used to be on top of this anime shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wouldn't drop it so quick. The manga while violent and dark, had some comedy moments. There's one legendary scene I hope they don't cut lol

@TheGodling should know what I'm talking about. :steviej:

I'm not sure, never read the manga and I wouldn't say anything in the first episode was 'legendary'. But the comedy is pretty dark, I mean, most of the humor comes from this guy talking to his alien parasite possessed hand that is disappointed that it couldn't eat his brain as intended.

Anyway:

^its funny? i'll prolly have to pass on this bullshyt then

Miss out on great anime because you lack a funny bone, brehs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure, never read the manga and I wouldn't say anything in the first episode was 'legendary'.

Well never mind. I almost spoiled it. It wouldn't have happened in the first episode anyway and I'm suspecting the scene will get censored or cut anyway. :yeshrug:

I'm gonna watch the episode now.