Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ok, that shyt looks slick as hell, BUT, how would I even get into this anime? Im the type of guy that needs to see things from the beginning, but from what Ive read in the thread, this Fate/Stay stuff branches into several different anime or something.
Fate/Stay Night is the first one. The OG 2006 anime shows one of the potential endings of the visual novel, this one follows another one. (The cool thing about the OG is that if you pay attention you can pick up on what will be the twist in this one). Fate/Zero is a prequel. If this Night is like the first, the story of the first will be told as the story develops, and I prefer it that way.

Watching Zero first would be like watching Episode One before A New Hope

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Miss out on great anime because you lack a funny bone, brehs.
so u honestly believe as much anime as i watch i dont have a sense of humor :disnicca:

im not about to watch a silly horror anime tho....i was already thinkin of passing on it from the trailer and now u tellin me its some edgar wright shyt :beli:...

I wouldn't drop it so quick. The manga while violent and dark, had some comedy moments. There's one legendary scene I hope they don't cut lol

@TheGodling should know what I'm talking about. :steviej:
im still gonna check out the first ep but im not too excited about it :ld: especially since the violence gonna get censored :snoop:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
The only horror anime I remember this year was the Corpse Carnival Tortured Souls
the way some of them nikkas was goin out was :laff:

I got this Parasyte eye - The Maxiumum next in my playlist, better go make another batch of Ramen.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so u honestly believe as much anime as i watch i dont have a sense of humor :disnicca:

im not about to watch a silly horror anime tho....i was already thinkin of passing on it from the trailer and now u tellin me its some edgar wright shyt :beli:...

im still gonna check out the first ep but im not too excited about it :ld: especially since the violence gonna get censored :snoop:

I just finished watching. It doesn't seem censored, they just don't spend much time on the gore nothing on the level of Tokyo Ghoul or Terra Formars censoring. Transformations are still creepy and gross looking.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Have any of yall seen this Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis shyt yet?

AOTY potential already :yes:

EvilImpartialCapybara.gif
Just watch that shyt We just might have a good one on our hand brehs :banderas:

Yo where do you stream ya anime with such HD clarity :lupe:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
So I just finished Ep1 of Parasyte Maxim yall

25 seconds into it I was like :dahell:

BaggyFondHatchetfish.gif

I wouldn't even call it a horror anime, more like some Alien Sci- Fi shyt.
It manged to keep my attention for the 23 minutes it ran so I'm definitely willing to watch the next couple episodes. It's worth checking out at least. Now lets see what Trinity 7's got to offer.

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok i watched parasite, it was uhh different :patrice:....it has me intrigued so i'll give it the 5 ep treatment :ehh:
Just saw it too. I really like it. Its funnier than I though itd be.

Its like The Thing in anime form. I hope Shinichi names the parasite Handy.

Also, can you imagine the weird and fukked up masturbation sessions Shinichi can have?

:shaq::noah::scust:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
if fate/stay night isn't aoty by the end of the season I'll be incredibly surprised.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It becomes a much different show after that. I'd say that part is my favorite. there's a timeskip and you get to see Simon as an adult.

I honestly think it got to melodramatic too fast after the skip.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok breh...... LETTUCE discuss this Fate Stay itish..... I'm on ep 9 and this Shiro guy or whatever his name is is getting on my nerves with his naiveness. Ok I get he really dont wanna fight for that Holy Grail and he REALLY dont wanna fight and kill people but GOOD LAWD man. How can this dude be so dumb!!!

He stay not taking the dangers of whats going on seriously, letter his servant stay home as he idly just walks around with danger everywhere and knowing people are trynna kill him. And trusting a chick that is clearly telling him "just cuz I'm being cordial with you dont think I wont kill you"

Its painful watching this guy in and out...... I hope he smartens up quickly... not even Goku and Naruto that dumb