TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ok, that shyt looks slick as hell, BUT, how would I even get into this anime? Im the type of guy that needs to see things from the beginning, but from what Ive read in the thread, this Fate/Stay stuff branches into several different anime or something.

Fate/Stay Night is based on a visual novel with three different paths depending on the choices the player makes (a different path for each of the three main characters). The original Fate/Stay Night shows one path, the new series shows another. Fate/Zero is a prequel to the events in Stay Night. So basically you're not required to see the original Stay Night anime since this is a different path, and it probably helps having seen Fate/Zero but it's not a requirement either.

That's the best I can do explaining because the new Stay Night series is actually the first series I'm going to watch. :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Ok, that shyt looks slick as hell, BUT, how would I even get into this anime? Im the type of guy that needs to see things from the beginning, but from what Ive read in the thread, this Fate/Stay stuff branches into several different anime or something.
Yeah what Godling said was on point. You can peep my earlier post a few pages back for a lil more detail.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Have any of yall seen this Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis shyt yet?

AOTY potential already :yes:

EvilImpartialCapybara.gif

This one looks destined for Toonami. Really good for something based on a mobile card game.

Yall don't sleep on Fate Stay Night. Like some dudes are saying, this is def a potential AOTY...

tumblr_ncxq7voXzq1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_ncxxfuMYcY1qcsnnso1_500.gif

tumblr_n5a4bsILxn1qzd219o1_500.gif

tumblr_n5a4bsILxn1qzd219o3_500.gif

And for yall that might consider checking out the OG 2006 anime, I wouldn't bother. Check out the quality drop compared to the above gifs...
tumblr_ncxvo1s39W1r1pfg7o2_500.gif

I know it's 2006, but still :huhldup:

DEEN :mjlol:

Ufotable :whoo::gladbron::blessed:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
This one looks destined for Toonami. Really good for something based on a mobile card game.
I know right? Another good one is Blade & Soul, I think that one's based off of a game too.
bas-title.png

Animation was :scust: at times, but it was an okay show. Speaking of toonami, Tokyo Ghoul is also destined for play there.:yes:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I know right? Another good one is Blade & Soul, I think that one's based off of a game too.
bas-title.png

Animation was :scust: at times, but it was an okay show. Speaking of toonami, Tokyo Ghoul is also destined for play there.:yes:
had to give up on blade & soul cuz it was just gettin worse and worse every ep for me....started out good but ended up being hot doo doo

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Whoever said Gurren Lagann gets better, it really didn't. Very average show. Kamina and Yoko are the only decent characters and their both irrelevant by episodes 8 and 12, and then the show should of ended after episode 15 but instead it drags on for another pointless 12 episodes. I did like episodes 25 and 26 though. You don't really feel the weight of the deaths in the series at all. They don't mourn the characters much at all.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm watching FMA:Brotherhood, that big muscle dude and his sister are hilarious brehs :laff:
I loved them, I just finished FMA: Brotherhood yesterday. Great shyt

I just started The Devil is a part timer after this I'll be watching Hunter x Hunter which version of HxH should I watch brehs?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whoever said Gurren Lagann gets better, it really didn't. Very average show. Kamina and Yoko are the only decent characters and their both irrelevant by episodes 8 and 12, and then the show should of ended after episode 15 but instead it drags on for another pointless 12 episodes. I did like episodes 25 and 26 though. You don't really feel the weight of the deaths in the series at all. They don't mourn the characters much at all.

I don't neg rep people often but I do it for reasons like this.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri