Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 11 now:lupe: By episode three I was thinking the exact same thing about a live action HBO adaptation:wow:

:myman: We just might get it:

Last year, speaking at the fourth annual Hero Complex Film Festival, del Toro said he has submitted a pilot script for the adaptation of Naoki Urasawa's award-winningMonster manga to HBO and was waiting to hear from the cable network if the series would go forward.

“You cannot compress ‘Monster’ into a feature,” del Toro said of the project he is co-writing with “Doctor Who” and “Sherlock” writer Steven Thompson. “‘Monster’ is almost like Chekhovian, it has all these little characters that are incredibly smart and delineated. Each of them has an arc and if you follow all of them, at the end of the last book you will be satisfied.”

At the time, in order to get permission, he needed to agree to submit an outline of every episode of the theoretical first season to Urasawa. Del Toro added that series would have a relatively short total length as it will strictly follow the manga’s 18 volumes with nothing added to increase seasons or episode count.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...monster-adaptation-in-sugoi-japan-endorsement

:blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Censoring in Terra Formars was less extreme than in the first episode but they still had like half the screen blacked out at points. :dead:

Show's actually interesting though, them roaches went straight after their syringe supply which means they already know what they're facing.

:terraformar:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just finished watching season 1 & 2 of High School DxD :deadrose:

The shet that fuels this mc to victory :mjlol:

Oppai :youngsabo:

:russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I got you bruh, but it can get kinda confusing lol...

The Stay Night series starts of with one route, but early in the visual novel the route is split into 3 depending on the choices you make at a certain point.

1. There's the Fate route - my personal least fav and the one the anime series years ago was mostly based on. I say mostly, cuz they take and add stuff that's originally not in the route, which can make the anime's plot lackluster and honestly not worth watching. Aside from that Archer vs. Beserker scene I just posted earlier. That was cool cuz originally that battle happened off screen in the visual novel.
2. Unlimited Blade Works route - my fav of the 3 and has a movie that's based on it that dropped a few years ago. Movie is decent, but only really caters to the fans cuz the plot moves way too fast and a lot of stuff is skipped over. But that's expected for it trying to fit into one movie. You also find out who Archer truly is in this route.
3. Heaven's Feel route aka the :demonic: route - my second fav route and some say it's the true sequel to Fate Zero due to it touching on certain events like Sakura and Toshaka's past, which is barely mentioned in the other 2 routes. You also see how truly messed up Sakura is compared to the nice quiet girl you see in the other routes. It would be nice to see this animated sometime in the future, tho I'm sure they're gonna have to edit a few things out :huhldup:. It does have some badass battles I would love to see animated, too.

If I were you, I would just skip the og anime and just watch this new one. Even tho they're based on different routes, watching the old one would just feel like goin backwards after Zero quality wise and the plot isn't that good. It's only like 24 eps if you still just wanna watch for the fukk of it. And the new anime is just gonna be a retelling of the UBW movie with a more fleshed out storyline. So you can just skip that one as well IMO.

:snoop: Ended up typing a lot more than I wanted to lol.
I appreciate this post. Where can I find all the series? I see Kaleid on Crunchyroll, but nothing else. Where does that fit in?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kaleid isn't for most people but it has one of my favorite fights in the series in it

Be warned the full show is nothing like this random fight it had in it.
I still can't believe she beat the real with a trace noble phantasm

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's get it, new gundam so it's going to be about 50 or 51 eps 48 or 49 eps to go.
You like i?, I drop it after the 1st ep, the captain seems to have females issues as he's been kicking females left and right in that episode :pachaha:. I had high expectations for this show. :beli:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
You like i?, I drop it after the 1st ep, the captain seems to have females issues as he's been kicking females left and right in that episode :pachaha:. I had high expectations for this show. :beli:
I am giving it until ep 5.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood :ohlawd:

I'm gonna try this The Devil is a Part-timer shyt I just seen pop up on Netflix after I'm finished this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall should get up on this show called Wakfu on Netflix. It's not anime but in a similar lane to it kinda like Avatar The Last Airbender. That's probably the show it compares to the most.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yowamushi Pedal.

Really good cycling anime.

I just finished Baby Steps too.

Ever since Kuroko, Ive been looking for good sports anime to watch.