Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jojo get me hype everytime I watch this s*** :laff::laff:

The over the top nature and voice acting perfectly replicates the type of manga :russ:

On part 5 and I can't stop reading :blessed:

One of the goats :ohlawd:

I love this anime!!! This is prolly my most anticipated one from a week to week basis now that I'm caught up

Lol Joseph Joestar the goat at this Engrish shyt

Sun urda birtch!

Damn that clip left out the quote he says the most "OH MY GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

this scene is top 5 comedy of this anime and this arc was woooooooooooooo!!:mjlol::mjlol::russ::mindblown::banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maybe try Fate Unlimited Blade Works? The actual series and not the movie (moves the plot way too fast). The first ep is airing on Oct. 4. Also check out Fate Zero if you haven't already.

If you like Gundam or the fighting robot genre in general, Gundam G no Reconguista's first ep airs today I think. Probably already aired, just haven't watched it yet. Between that and Fate, those are probably the only 2 new shows I'll probably watch this season. :pacspit:Throwing Terra Formars in the bushes for now. People have also said good things about Psycho Pass, and its second season airs this fall too. Haven't peeped it yet myself. Will probably sometime in the future.

Speaking of Fate and engrish, one of my favs is probably Archer's chant from the Fate/Stay Night anime. The only good thing about the anime IMO...

Yo, good look!!! I'm gonna have to peep that Fate itish!!!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
black lagoon is one of the few where I vastly prefer the english version same with fma brotherhood
Oh ok, didn't understand what you meant. I always watch OG versions and honestly Black Lagoon wasn't bad at all, it's simply the english parts that are horrible to me.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Maybe try Fate Unlimited Blade Works? The actual series and not the movie (moves the plot way too fast). The first ep is airing on Oct. 4. Also check out Fate Zero if you haven't already.

If you like Gundam or the fighting robot genre in general, Gundam G no Reconguista's first ep airs today I think. Probably already aired, just haven't watched it yet. Between that and Fate, those are probably the only 2 new shows I'll probably watch this season. :pacspit:Throwing Terra Formars in the bushes for now. People have also said good things about Psycho Pass, and its second season airs this fall too. Haven't peeped it yet myself. Will probably sometime in the future.

Speaking of Fate and engrish, one of my favs is probably Archer's chant from the Fate/Stay Night anime. The only good thing about the anime IMO...

Fate/Stay Night ending was touching

Can't wait for the alternate route :mjcry:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Fate/Stay Night ending was touching

Can't wait for the alternate route :mjcry:

Coli brehs, explain something to me. I've watched, and loved, Fate/Zero and know it's a prequel. I know Stay Night was a visual novel adapted to an anime series. How do the routes work and having only watched Zero (which I'm happy I did for continuity purposes), what order should I watch everything else, including the upcoming remake?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
these fall shows need to hurry tf up :damn:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Trinity Seven and Seven Deadly Sins animated :ahh:

Trinity Seven's mc is the harem gawd :blessed:

Seven Deadly Sins is just pure piff :banderas:

There's a couple other fall animes I'm looking forward to :ohhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm really looking forward to seeing Trinity Seven and Seven Deadly Sins animated :ahh:

Trinity Seven's mc is the harem gawd :blessed:

Seven Deadly Sins is just pure piff :banderas:

There's a couple other fall animes I'm looking forward to :ohhh:
trinity seven doesnt really appeal to me but seven deadly sins looking like fairy tail from the trailer so i might fuk with it :ehh: