winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where the hell is episode 3 of Akito the Exiled? Does it really take that long to make an hour long episode? For that matter where is the 4th Eva movie?

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Just finished Aldnoah Zero....:ohmy:

HomelyLankyItalianbrownbear.gif

:mindblown: @ Slaine Heel turn

Dat OST also :banderas:

Now I'm bout to get to Korra and Log Horizon S2. 4 more days left till Chaika:king:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Peeped the first ep of Fate UBW. Good start, but this was a prologue ep and not actually episode 1. Also, saw the second ep of Terra Formars. I think I'll give it a couple more eps before I decide on dropping it or not. Haven't peeped the new Gundam yet, but dudes are making it sound like it's underwhelming so far :sadcam:
I appreciate this post. Where can I find all the series? I see Kaleid on Crunchyroll, but nothing else. Where does that fit in?
Kaleid is a spin-off of the actual series on some alternate universe shyt. Has some of the same characters, but completely unrelated to the other Fate series. I personally never fukked with it. The tone of the anime seems way different as well.

It's basically Fate Stay Night meets Sailor Moon to me :laugh:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Wooooooooo, Religious Organization arc for Akame Ga Kill starts next week :blessed: :ahh:

shyt is gonna get :lolbron: real soon :noah:

:mjlol: at those 3 choices Esdeath gave Tatsumi while they were stuck on the island

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis. I usually don't like animes based off video games because they almost never turn out well.

But this first episode was decent. Here is the trailer for anyone interested...

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Peeped the first ep of Fate UBW. Good start, but this was a prologue ep and not actually episode 1. Also, saw the second ep of Terra Formars. I think I'll give it a couple more eps before I decide on dropping it or not. Haven't peeped the new Gundam yet, but dudes are making it sound like it's underwhelming so far :sadcam:

Kaleid is a spin-off of the actual series on some alternate universe shyt. Has some of the same characters, but completely unrelated to the other Fate series. I personally never fukked with it. The tone of the anime seems way different as well.

It's basically Fate Stay Night meets Sailor Moon to me :laugh:
That's what I figured. Seemed like a comedic chibi type turn. Gonna try to watch Fate Zero first, then Fate Stay Night... That's the order, right?
Also, checked out some new stuff on Crunchyroll. Saw some shyt that had Angelise in the name or something. Started off decent with potential, but the last 5 mins or so had me with the :merchant: face. Watched this other show called World Trigger that was actually pretty decent. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
brehs I need a link to the sites you watch these on Netflix only have up to Episode 52 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
horrible subs havent dun the anime's im talkin bout either...no one has :beli:
which ones are those? If horriblesubs isn't doing them that's likely why they aren't out yet. because real fansubbers have to translate them from scratch. Speedsubbers are mostly a thing of the past. All popular anime is simulcast usually on Crunchyroll and Horriblesubs just rips their steams and post them. Everyone else uses those scripts and rewatches the episode and just checks the translations and edits them. You'll probably have to wait days on real subs.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
which ones are those? If horriblesubs isn't doing them that's likely why they aren't out yet. because real fansubbers have to translate them from scratch. Speedsubbers are mostly a thing of the past. All popular anime is simulcast usually on Crunchyroll and Horriblesubs just rips their steams and post them. Everyone else uses those scripts and rewatches the episode and just checks the translations and edits them. You'll probably have to wait days on real subs.
Im seriously considering learning Japanes off Roseta stones. I got the program but too busy with work and school

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
looking for Garo: Honoo no Kokuin, Donten ni Warau, & Nanatsu no Taizai the raw files are out but nothing subbed yet