winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Laughing Under the Clouds (a.k.a. Donten ni Warau) First episode available on October 6th at 10am CT/ 11am ET Streaming Fridays at 1:28pm CT/ 2:28pm ET
GARO THE ANIMATION (a.k.a. Garo: Honō no Kokuin)
Streaming time and information coming soon.
http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/10/03/funimation-fall-2014-simulcast-season-part-2/

https://forums.hummingbird.me/t/netflix-to-stream-the-seven-deadly-sins-anime/16163

So for Garo and Nanatsu you'll just be waiting till fansubbers translate it. Nobody has picked either up yet. Garo will be simulcast by Funi at some point and Nanatsu will likely get picked up because either Netflix has the rights or its just in limbo.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gugure! Kokkuri-San might be up for Anime Of The Season because that shyt had me dying right from the start. It's basically about a young emotionally detached girl who awakens the fox spirit Kokkuri, and then trolls the ever loving shyt out of him. And since Kokkuri is played by the same guy who did the voice for Sensei in Barakamon it's like a continuation of that guy getting ethered by young children. :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That's what I figured. Seemed like a comedic chibi type turn. Gonna try to watch Fate Zero first, then Fate Stay Night... That's the order, right?
Also, checked out some new stuff on Crunchyroll. Saw some shyt that had Angelise in the name or something. Started off decent with potential, but the last 5 mins or so had me with the :merchant: face. Watched this other show called World Trigger that was actually pretty decent. :ehh:
Yeah Zero comes first timeline-wise, but it doesn't mean you have to watch it first. Stay Night was the first to come out from the start and then they release the Zero afterwards. I would watch Zero first tho, cuz it's already finished and they just started the new Stay Night series.

judging from the first lil bit of the first ep of the new Stay Night anime, I think the show runners want you watching Zero first.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Gugure! Kokkuri-San might be up for Anime Of The Season because that shyt had me dying right from the start. It's basically about a young emotionally detached girl who awakens the fox spirit Kokkuri, and then trolls the ever loving shyt out of him. And since Kokkuri is played by the same guy who did the voice for Sensei in Barakamon it's like a continuation of that guy getting ethered by young children. :dead:

I'll check it out :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that shingeki anime started out with a bang and oh so :demonic: too...garo seems pretty solid too :ehh:....the subs for nanatsu didnt seem that bad but i dont speak the language so idk how bad they are translating it, i have to finish watching it tho cuz the stream just stopped fukking working on me earlier :beli: which is another reason i dont fuk with streams

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Have any of yall seen this Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis shyt yet?

AOTY potential already :yes:

EvilImpartialCapybara.gif