Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is JOJO on a hiatus ?
Yup will be back after new years

Back in June, Warner Brothers Japan confirmed that the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders run be a full year, 4 cour production, adapting all Stand encounters from Hirohiko Araki's Part III manga, which ran from chapter 114 to 265 in 1989-1992, collected in volumes 13 to 29. Today, in a webcast moderated by Osamu Kobayashi, it was revealed that the four seasons will not air consecutively. A break is planned after the second.
After a fall pause, the series will return in the new year to adapt the Egyptian phase of the battle against Dio.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yup will be back after new years

Back in June, Warner Brothers Japan confirmed that the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders run be a full year, 4 cour production, adapting all Stand encounters from Hirohiko Araki's Part III manga, which ran from chapter 114 to 265 in 1989-1992, collected in volumes 13 to 29. Today, in a webcast moderated by Osamu Kobayashi, it was revealed that the four seasons will not air consecutively. A break is planned after the second.
After a fall pause, the series will return in the new year to adapt the Egyptian phase of the battle against Dio.
:whew: When DIO finally shows up. And that Darby fight :ohlawd:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
1) Berserk
2) FMA Brotherhood
3) H x H
4) Monster/Death Note (can't decide)
5) Kuroko's Basketball

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally caught up with my anime for last week...fairy tail was filler trash :beli:, zankyou ended pretty decently :ehh:, sword art online was great and creepy as fuk :huhldup:, one piece was nice cuz :myman: finally showed up, and akame was the best of the week as usual (when esdeath just dropped from the sky on tatsumi :mjlol:).....oh and my top 5 is (in no particular order):

FMA:brotherhood
yu yu hakusho
bebop
berserk
HxH

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got tired of Akame Ga Kill's dam cliffhangers and started reading the manga... dammit man... got to the end and now its at biggest cliffhanger of em all now :wow: :sadbron:

:laugh:, I never knew they re-did Full Metal Alchemist, is it a lot different than the original :lupe:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Been watching FMA:brotherhood.
lW7bA39.gif
was not expecting Edward and Alphonse's dad to also be the dad of the Seven Deadly Sins.
You in for some wild shyt in the future....

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Now that Zankyou No Terror is over it's back to H X H
The I'ma go through the archives...

Highschool DXD S2
The Devil Is A Part Timer
Demon King
Ergo Proxy
Btoom
Freezing

On a side note, Tokyo ESP was fukking trash. Had a nice buildup in the beginning then the shyt descended to big ass levels of mediocrity
Disappointing as hell. They shoulda just did Ga Rei Zero Season 2. Tokyo ESP will not be missed. :no:

Most of these shows are just placeholders for me until the AOTS returns for season 2.........Hitsugi No Chaika :king:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post-303-1393524107.jpg

Come on bruh :dead:

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stop watching after ep 1...

:laff: I aint even peep that. Dude is blatant as fukk with it

Honestly this series is pretty much carried by the deaths and gore with some pseudoscience behind it. The anime aint even worth watching to me

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
My Top 5:
HunterXHunter (sue me :manny:)
FMA Brotherhood
Pre Time Skip Naruto
... I really don't know what else to put. :dwillhuh:
There are others that I like, but I'm not sure I'd put it in my top 5.
Maybe Vampire Hunter D? :ehh:
Yes I love pre time skip naruto :salute:when they did the time skip I dropped it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I got tired of Akame Ga Kill's dam cliffhangers and started reading the manga... dammit man... got to the end and now its at biggest cliffhanger of em all now :wow: :sadbron:

:laugh:, I never knew they re-did Full Metal Alchemist, is it a lot different than the original :lupe:
the endings are completely different (i think brotherhood has like 10 more eps or something, cant remember) because the manga wasnt done when the original ran so they created one....and brotherhood is completely cannon (i believe) so theres some different things here or there

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Finished Black Lagoon. Gave it a 6.5/10.
Finished Tokyo Ghoul = 6/10 (annoying main character tho he may be more interesting in the second season if there is one)
Finished Terror In Resonnance = 7/10

Watching Aldnoah-Zero which is pure crack.
Watching Psycho-Pass which looks really nice from the first eps.

I may watch Hellsing Ultimate as I hear nothing but good about it. I already watched the old anime and I kinda liked it.

By the way, am I the only one annoyed by japanese characters talking English ? Revy in Black Lagoon, Five in Terror... That sounds mad forced and actually hurts my ears. Had me :scust: listening to em.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Have any of yall peeped 10 Braves? Thats pretty dope if yall are into the feudal japan samurai jawns.

I need some new itish!!! I most recently been on the main ones yall mention: HxH, Aldonoah Zero, Zankyou No Terror, JoJo (my fav thus far), and Akame No Kill, but it seem like most ended or I caught up with. Need some new itish....... some of the ones yall mentioned, seem kinda wack to me:scust: but maybe I will give a shot:mjcry: