Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who is blue haired?

I'd recommend the manga because I got the same type of lifeless drab vibe from the anime which is strange because that vibe doesnt come off in the manga at all.

Its quite the opposite, this shyt is full of crazy ass characters full of personality. The russian fightee guy, the twins, the sewing dude, the gay yakuza, "professor penis", Ogata, Tsurumi, the dude who gets turned on by the thought of being murdered, the guy that went crazy and lives as a bear.... Thats not even the half of it. GK lowkey gets to almost One Piece level with the amount of weirdos running around. The best part is many of them have very human character arcs and most get some good character development.

Id say the story shifts into a different gear by the prison break arc so I'd read up to that part I guess.

Idk what it is about the show (outside of the cgi) that makes it feel so drab. maybe its the soundtrack or something.

Wai-minute?:gucci:

WHAT?????:dwillhuh:
And “dikk Sensei”?:dahell:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don’t wanna hear no one say nothing else about Stroke Daddy:russ::russ::russ:

Nudda-NAM-NOTTA!!!:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm just thinking about this but Sony owning Crunchyroll means VRV is likely dead without a deal to keep it together. I'm gonna have to catch up with RWBY before I'm forced to sub to Rooster Teeth again to watch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Akudama Drive was dope :wow:

I kept waiting for the show to go to shyt eventually on some Gainax/Trigger bullshyt but it actually kept getting better each episode and had a good ending.

First 4 episodes are meh with nice animation/visuals but once the heist is over it won me over :obama:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone give some background on how Mangas get picked up for an anime and how certain animation studios get the nod to do it?

Like it's not a given that the biggest manga out will get the most reputable animation studio or is it?

Curious.

from what i know, the process usually goes - a producer decides they want to adapt a manga, LN or VN they see earning potential in.

in order to do so they need backers, so they form a committee of companies who invest into a production. video game companies, merchandise licensors, DVD publishers, record labels etc.

they then find a studio based on history, belief in whether they can realize their vision for the anime.

the biggest manga are likely to get the most support, yeah.. But that doesn't necessarily mean a committee will choose the most reputable studio since freelance talent can be hired by anyone. Studios may also have their own preferences in what types of works they want to adapt (KyoAni really only operates in one genre), and some may prefer to only work on a few projects at a time that may last them for several years. Ufotable for instance has the keys to the Fate Franchise and Demon Slayer, they don't really need much else for the foreseeable future.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
The last show I mentioned in here (Talentless Nana) made top 10 :ohhh:
I never wished on the downfall of a main character as much as this show :why: for the love of god somebody catch this bytch!
It keeps me tuning in every week though so the writers clearly know what they are doing. :pachaha:

Because It's fun seeing a normal ass human girl take out super humans, and not get caught:manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wai-minute?:gucci:

WHAT?????:dwillhuh:
And “dikk Sensei”?:dahell:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don’t wanna hear no one say nothing else about Stroke Daddy:russ::russ::russ:

Nudda-NAM-NOTTA!!!:mjlol:

While you were hiding from Negs the last few months over a List

ck4aagbxnjct.gif

You must have missed when GK got aired out for this wild sus behavior. Some of us can avoid your deviancy and others. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO