LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What's crazy is they even do the little stuff service. Sukuna's a$$hole levels at 1000 animated.

Like there's no room for misinterpretation - I don't fukk with you, Yuji.

:deadrose:

Exactly, they're hitting on every level so I'm just enjoying the journey.

The jaded vet in me says they're going to fukk up eventually. :mjcry:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Exactly, they're hitting on every level so I'm just enjoying the journey.

The jaded vet in me says they're going to fukk up eventually. :mjcry:

Only thing that can happen is they lose all the people working on the animation this season/the team is too busy for this project on some One Punch Man S2 shyt :jbhmm:

Its actually kind of crazy to think about how quick OPM went from the hottest thing on the block to not mentioned at all once dudes were peepin that animation :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only thing that can happen is they lose all the people working on the animation this season/the team is too busy for this project on some One Punch Man S2 shyt :jbhmm:

Its actually kind of crazy to think about how quick OPM went from the hottest thing on the block to not mentioned at all once dudes were peepin that animation :mjlol:
It ain't just the anime with OPM. The manga goes to shyt at where S1 ends too.

Looks great from page to page. Its absolute shyt though I promise you :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What makes it shyt? :ohhh:
this last arc hasn't went anywhere for years

they keep putting together all this flashy spectacle when its painfully clear that OPM is just drivel until Saitama shows up. you can't build up dozens of characters when you know and the readers know from the jump they're just waiting to get their asses kicked. it should've ended a long, long time ago

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

they keep putting together all this flashy spectacle when its painfully clear that OPM is just drivel until Saitama shows up. you can't build up dozens of characters when you know and the readers know from the jump they're just waiting to get their asses kicked. it should've ended a long, long time ago

Yeah I heard the manga has been dragging this shyt out for a while now, they still in the Monster Raid shyt while the welcomic is way past it. :jbhmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

2 cours and gonna be split :snoop:
They gonna fukk this up I just know it :mjcry:
Hopefully do it like rezero 2 cours properly but gonna rush this one I bet

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Finally got around catch the Jujutsu Kaisen wave, I click with it because at times its comedy and then at times its eldritch horror shyt. Also I think it helps in a way that they used the same group that did the BEASTARS OP for their Ending, which is very much like JoJo, in which someone you love could die in a horrific death but then greeted by Lost in Paradise.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:dame: this the type of non harlem activities that happen in countries with public bath houses

full

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Doing a runback of bleach (currently on soul society) and noticed a couple things; how anime/manga used to do formats. A lot of old battle shonen stuff did the random scenarios with informational tid bits; episodes didn't have an outright purpose to be informative or to push plot, then went into actual plotlines later on. You can't really predict where the author is going with this format.

You can tell Tite is probably a big Togashi stan by that and the way he explains aspects of the intricacies of the system. He avoids doing big paragraphs, everything is pure dialog like you yourself is asking how does this work, you even get diagrams. Gege also a student,

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what a lazy take on the MA arc considering the S Ranks won practically all their fights. :what:What were you reading?

I feel like it hit its stride by the hero hunter arc. It becomes the true superhero manga experience that MHA should have been. The fight choreography and art has always been top notch in the redraw but the tone shift really made me enjoy OPM way more than the pre Garou stuff.

The One Punch gag isnt funny enough to carry it a whole series alone. The focus on the developing the other S rank heroes and Garou becoming the protagonist makes the fights tense and the outcomes less certain. Garou clean Ls to watchdog man, Bang and even some monsters, the heroes pull off some great wins like Phoenix Man vs Child Emperor

If anything has slowed OPM down its that releases in the MA arc have been slowed to a crawl cause Murata keeps going back to redraw/update chapters.:martin: dude changed the ending of the Phoenix man fight like 3 times