bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am re watching attack on titan season 1, well am watch all of em up to 4. But soo many things on this second watch that makes me:ohhh::snoop: how did i miss that. But again i watched the sub version and am a casual so certain convos were lost. But now watching the dub am like ahhhh:obama:, certain "surprises" were clear as day but for me reading subtitles i kinda lose certain things.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I caught subliminals over not having cowboy bebop on my list over half a year ago and theres brehs still doing that today

I went through that so you wouldnt have to
:huhldup:

Now that you part of the family..... like BP you catch my strays:shaq:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I caught subliminals over not having cowboy bebop on my list over half a year ago and theres brehs still doing that today

I went through that so you wouldnt have to
:huhldup:

I'm actually in the middle of rewatching cowboy bebop now, first time since it came out... and that shyt been a chore at times. Had it as a solid 8 back then and now I'm realizing why I never gave it a 10.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished Great Pretender on Netflix. That has to be the best voice acted anime I ever watched. Even down to things like accents.

Story was pretty good, got unexpectedly heavy at times. surprised they got a freddie Mercury performance as the end credits but even more surprised that Great Pretender he made was a cover and the orginal was done by a black blues band.

:ohhh:

In any case merry christmas fellas

Interesting, I watched the first 8 episodes & just lost interest in the series. The premise seemed cool but it just fizzed out to me by the Dubai chapter. Also the MC w/ blue hair whole moral code was extremely dull to me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished Great Pretender on Netflix. That has to be the best voice acted anime I ever watched. Even down to things like accents.

Story was pretty good, got unexpectedly heavy at times. surprised they got a freddie Mercury performance as the end credits but even more surprised that Great Pretender he made was a cover and the orginal was done by a black blues band.

:ohhh:

In any case merry christmas fellas

First Off, Merry Christmas to you too brother!

Wow, I didn’t know that was a cover from a black band at that:lupe:

I like that song even more now.

Great find

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
hihjmmafwb761.jpg

What a weak anime season. Winter is coming though
I told ya'll about that Traveling Witch series (Majo No Tabitabi). :sas1:

Not that it's that great or anything but a couple of those eps were definitely classic.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Jujutsu Kaisen just isn't clicking with me the action is dope but that's it

I only like Sukuna at this point I want him to kill everybody and find a more interesting set of characters to be around.:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jujutsu Kaisen just isn't clicking with me the action is dope but that's it

I only like Sukuna at this point I want him to kill everybody and find a more interesting set of characters to be around.:yeshrug:

I feel the same way. Like it's the dope action that really does it for me. Story, characters, etc...all that other shyt is cool I guess, but nothing that I'm really feeling like that.

I actually like Noblesse more.