shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
just rewatched Hajime no Ippo and Ping Pong the Animation during the holidays

if you into sports anime check em out

maxresdefault.jpg

3vGCynKOo4QJZTlRC7OOhIePKwk0oBHfSU-kaZm3XJ0fTrv0iQVnCRIgZESCxDLxXSzNIqzKxpTT8dqEagjMbFfVKW_0ap_V3w8t-UA9q_IKODKRWRrzTbCwP-I-DojDc3UfbwEPx_bXz-U

>

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

If only the author put out more material shyt is goat romance status already and it’s different from most especially with its mature settings
Can’t even do a season 2 cuz not enough source material

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel the same way. Like it's the dope action that really does it for me. Story, characters, etc...all that other shyt is cool I guess, but nothing that I'm really feeling like that.

I actually like Noblesse more.
I'm more excited for the foundation than anything. The animation is top tier while the fighting structure is interesting. Character designs are great. I need a bit more story tho. Like I don't buy the relationship between the main character and his classmates at all. They weren't around each other long enough to establish real connections and I'm already annoyed that the reunion is gonna be over the top for people who are essentially strangers

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm more excited for the foundation than anything. The animation is top tier while the fighting structure is interesting. Character designs are great. I need a bit more story tho. Like I don't buy the relationship between the main character and his classmates at all. They weren't around each other long enough to establish real connections and I'm already annoyed that the reunion is gonna be over the top for people who are essentially strangers

The bolded is the same shyt nikkas complained about in God of High School week after week. :mjlol:

but yeah, I still fukks with the show. Since a lot of shyt finished recently, JuJu is one of the better remaining joints out now.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

That's fair critique, I can't disagree. :ehh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I certainly hope there's no fans of the Big 3, HxH, (Insert another 100 titles in the genre here) complaining about how quickly relationships of adhesion are built when that's basically a commonality at this point. TBF it happens in life regularly, especially in combat situations for anyone with military experience; it doesn't take long to develop a bond in life or death situations.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I certainly hope there's no fans of the Big 3, HxH, (Insert another 100 titles in the genre here) complaining about how quickly relationships of adhesion are built when that's basically a commonality at this point. TBF it happens in life regularly, especially in combat situations for anyone with military experience; it doesn't take long to develop a bond in life or death situations.

Facts
shyt happens all the time in the gym. You train and spar nikkas a few times and after a week or two it feel like ya'll Ken and Ryu training for years and shyt. :ohlawd:

That's why when nikkas were complaining about it in GOH, I was like :dwillhuh: cuz shyt be happening like that in real life. nikkas share a goal, go through some shyt, and click up. It don't take 8-9 episodes to do that.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

We got you but the best quality relationships are still built with time and intent. :yeshrug:which i is why some folks are complaining about that GoHS where everything wasn't paced well. It's not about episode amount, it's effectively portraying that within the story.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Facts
shyt happens all the time in the gym. You train and spar nikkas a few times and after a week or two it feel like ya'll Ken and Ryu training for years and shyt. :ohlawd:

That's why when nikkas were complaining about it in GOH, I was like :dwillhuh: cuz shyt be happening like that in real life. nikkas share a goal, go through some shyt, and click up. It don't take 8-9 episodes to do that.

No bullshyt, it happens in sports too. Have boys on the team you never would have known was alive, much less interacted with & now y'all tight. There's just certain situations where relationships are built out of mutual interest & pressure. So I don't look at it as lazy in those situations, outside of that is a different story, no pun intended.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No bullshyt, it happens in sports too. Have boys on the team you never would have known was alive, much less interacted with & now y'all tight. There's just certain situations where relationships are built out of mutual interest & pressure. So I don't look at it as lazy in those situations, outside of that is a different story, no pun intended.

Exactly

almost feels like anime be more realistic than nikkas actual lives now :ohhh: