ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had forgot about Aldnoah until reading all these comments... but yeah.. that episode 12..
Inaho got that work :mjlol:, Slaine the simp told him.. don't touch my princess! :damn:

Reading the comments to it though on the site I watched it on, dam... so many tears and the anger :ahh:

Personally, I like how the ending wasn't typical, I don't think Inaho dead though but the rivalry between those 2 characters for the next season if they have one is gonna be :lupe:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Y'all talking about Zankyou and Aldnoah makes me feel like I'm sleeping heavy on these.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all talking about Zankyou and Aldnoah makes me feel like I'm sleeping heavy on these.
I watched half an episode of Zankyou. I'll end up watching it all it another go but I wasn't captivated enough to finish the episode and got distracted with other things. I was into Aldnoah from the start.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I watched half an episode of Zankyou. I'll end up watching it all it another go but I wasn't captivated enough to finish the episode and got distracted with other things. I was into Aldnoah from the start.
Same here. I watched like the first episode of zankyou and it did nothing for me. I'll try again.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm really enjoying the irregular at magic high school a lot so far

show has a bit of everything action, romance, comedy, ecchi

the main character is like calm, ladies man, strong, smart where most lack something

ex: in most anime when they have that sister or cousin love they try to deny this fool was like

well in a women she could be my lover if she wasn't my sister (said that shyt with no fukks given had me like :laff:)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm really enjoying the irregular at magic high school a lot so far

show has a bit of everything action, romance, comedy, ecchi

the main character is like calm, ladies man, strong, smart where most lack something

ex: in most anime when they have that sister or cousin love they try to deny this fool was like

well in a women she could be my lover if she wasn't my sister (said that shyt with no fukks given had me like :laff:)
i gave up on that show like 2 episodes ago...tbh it nvr actually did anything for me but i always watched it for some reason but it got to the point where i didnt even wanna finish episodes anymore so i said fuk it

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Can we talk about how much of a simp loser Slaine is?
Dude spent all that time looking for the princess. Saves the guy he knows is trying to kill her with directly leads to that same guy killing her then when her new dude who's probably gonna bleed out crawls over to be next to her in his dying moments Slaine shoots him in the head on some jealous rage. What a cornball. On top of that he endured all that torture for her only to get her killed. I think he was the one that revealed that the Princess was still alive and gave away her location looking back on the plot is there anything this guy didn't fukk up? Oh and he's the martian's pet earthling and all he does is get sonned by them..

:heh: breh went in on slaine...

I can't wait to see what happens next season. That Martian girl probably giving that work out to everybody.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slaine is a walking clusterfukk

My nikka inaho was out here fukking nikkas up in his lil training mech, that jealous fukkboy had to mess it up