acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Watching Hunter x Hunter. Did little breh really just pulled a dudes heart out and placed it in his hand? :wow:

Funny thing is, you're still in the early, lighthearted (pun intended :troll: ) part of the series. You should see what Killua can do if he's actually mad.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Watching Hunter x Hunter. Did little breh really just pulled a dudes heart out and placed it in his hand? :wow:

I just started watching the Hunter x Hunter anime too...shyt is crack! How come nobody made a thread about this :damn:

I'm just being put on in 2014?! :mjcry:

Anyway its starting to get really good...I just got to the first encounter with Phantom Troupe.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i'm sick so I'm probably gonna catch up on hunter x hunter this weekend I stopped right at the beginning of the ant arc a while ago so I should be set:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can we talk about how much of a simp loser Slaine is?
Dude spent all that time looking for the princess. Saves the guy he knows is trying to kill her with directly leads to that same guy killing her then when her new dude who's probably gonna bleed out crawls over to be next to her in his dying moments Slaine shoots him in the head on some jealous rage. What a cornball. On top of that he endured all that torture for her only to get her killed. I think he was the one that revealed that the Princess was still alive and gave away her location looking back on the plot is there anything this guy didn't fukk up? Oh and he's the martian's pet earthling and all he does is get sonned by them..

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Can we talk about how much of a simp loser Slaine is?
Dude spent all that time looking for the princess. Saves the guy he knows is trying to kill her with directly leads to that same guy killing her then when her new dude who's probably gonna bleed out crawls over to be next to her in his dying moments Slaine shoots him in the head on some jealous rage. What a cornball. On top of that he endured all that torture for her only to get her killed. I think he was the one that revealed that the Princess was still alive and gave away her location looking back on the plot is there anything this guy didn't fukk up? Oh and he's the martian's pet earthling and all he does is get sonned by them..
yeah I didn't like dude at all for that. the only time I was cool with him was when he shot that dude in the beginning when he found out he was a traitor after that it was just L after L:snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Kaneki really came outa his shell in that last episode of Tokyo Ghoul

I fukking love that artwork

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aldnoah Zero

:mjcry:

Inaho was too ill to live. They gave him an Achilles death too, a real badass getting killed by a weak ass chump.

fukk Slaine for life... I hope he's not the next protagonist, I don't think I can watch the show with him as the main. :pacspit: