Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
That Aldnoah sound like my type of s*** :blessed:

I need to watch that. I haven't seen anything from TG or Zankyou since episode 3. Aldnoah sounds flames so I'll make a reservation to watch. Too much to do, too little time , and too many anime to be on that binge marathon lifestyle. If I ain't hooked from the jump most anime get the :camby: until a couple months later from me.

Only s*** I've been keeping up with is JoJo and Hunter. I just rather read the manga in a lot of these series anyway for some reason :ld:

I still ain't finish the first season of Kuroko either yet :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm really enjoying the irregular at magic high school a lot so far

show has a bit of everything action, romance, comedy, ecchi

the main character is like calm, ladies man, strong, smart where most lack something

ex: in most anime when they have that sister or cousin love they try to deny this fool was like

well in a women she could be my lover if she wasn't my sister (said that shyt with no fukks given had me like :laff:)
I went on hiatus with watching this show but is should be about done now. I'll likely marathon it next weekend along with the rest of Baby Steps. It was a solid show seemed to have potential it never delivered on though.
Last episode of Haikyuu. Goddamn that was a it was good season. Shed alot of years.

Now I need an new sports anime
Baby Steps?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I went on hiatus with watching this show but is should be about done now. I'll likely marathon it next weekend along with the rest of Baby Steps. It was a solid show seemed to have potential it never delivered on though.

I'm really enjoying it to be honest more than i thought I'm almost done i think I'm on ep 21 right now

the fact so far he aint bytch made, strong, got ladies on lock down, calm and smart makes him an interesting character too me

hoping no dumb shyt brings this show down for me as i progress too its current eps

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Hyping Aldnoah? Zero personality mc that just wins because hes the mc. Rest of the characters are throw aways. Only reason to watch is for the fights. What Slaine is did in the last ep makes no sense whatsoever.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hyping Aldnoah? Zero personality mc that just wins because hes the mc. Rest of the characters are throw aways. Only reason to watch is for the fights. What Slaine is did in the last ep makes no sense whatsoever.
the fights are nice :yeshrug:
they aren't on the enemy's level technology wise but with teamwork and careful planning they managed to beat two of them. the one guy the MC beat on the boat he had to sacrifice his suit to even have a chance.

out of all the characters though the one I found most annoying was the instructor with PTSD I just felt like the time spent on him was kinda pointless in the grand scheme of things

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Anyone recommend a good anime, not that dragon ball z stuff but shyt like spirited away
check out miyazakis other films a couple of them are real similar in tone

Howl's moving castle is pretty good from what I remember and I watched princess mononoke not too long ago that one is really good in my opinion

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Aldnoah Zero...

:wow:
I was like :damn::mjcry::dwillhuh: at the end...
Was totally :scust: at Slaine... can't wait for the next season, though.
Anyone recommend a good anime, not that dragon ball z stuff but shyt like spirited away

Anything from Studio Ghilbli.

Also, The Wolf Children.
(Don't remember if it's from that studio, though...:patrice:
Still though.)

You interested in Slice of life stuff, or shows with drama with action scenes sprinkled in?

HurryUpAndBuy

Rookie
Daps
check out miyazakis other films a couple of them are real similar in tone

Howl's moving castle is pretty good from what I remember and I watched princess mononoke not too long ago that one is really good in my opinion

Aldnoah Zero...

:wow:
I was like :damn::mjcry::dwillhuh: at the end...
Was totally :scust: at Slaine... can't wait for the next season, though.

Anything from Studio Ghilbli.

Also, The Wolf Children.
(Don't remember if it's from that studio, though...:patrice:
Still though.)

You interested in Slice of life stuff, or shows with drama with action scenes sprinkled in?

Ive seen grave of the fire flies, moving castlse, princes monoko.. those I enjoyed .. I saw one where a girl time leaped and was aight... I liked princess monoko the most though ... im not into that dragon ball z stuff

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slaine is a goddamn idiot man. To be fair, hes torn between the loyalty he feels for Sazdouche and his history with Vers and the Terrans and his loyalty to the princess, but seeing Orange about to execute the killing blow on the dude kind of forced his hand.

Inaho shouldnt have pulled that gun on Slaine though. fukk was he thinking? He saw that barrel pointed at his head.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Inaho wouldn't have been able to win those fights by himself at all. If he was winning with that piece of shyt mech alone that's what would categorize him as an invincible hero.

Inaho shouldnt have pulled that gun on Slaine though. fukk was he thinking? He saw that barrel pointed at his head.

Maybe his emotions finally got the best of him.
Dude just saw his girl get clapped, he probably wasn't thinking straight. I'm pretty sure hoe ass Slaine would have shot him either way. :pacspit: