kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally caught up on all my anime....highlight of the week was for sure tokyo ghoul, my dude kaneki bout to be the most unfukkwitable ghoul on earth :wow: ep was just too good brehs....animetake had it as the finale but i hope they wrong cuz i can just imagine the piff ahead :whew:....akame was cool but it was basically just introducing the new members, shyt was hella funny when sansoo just made a damn house from scratch and made dinner in like 5min :pachaha:....when it comes to fighting tho the chick that can turn into anything just doesnt seem to be that useful :patrice: im sure she'll surprise me tho when they go after the dude that showed up at the end of the ep

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slaine is a goddamn idiot man. To be fair, hes torn between the loyalty he feels for Sazdouche and his history with Vers and the Terrans and his loyalty to the princess, but seeing Orange about to execute the killing blow on the dude kind of forced his hand.

Inaho shouldnt have pulled that gun on Slaine though. fukk was he thinking? He saw that barrel pointed at his head.
If Inaho would have accepted Slaine back when he helped him in that battle the princess and Inaho himself would still both be alive because Slaine would have never been captured.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Man the last episode of Attack on Titan i watched hit me in the feels a bit when petra got killed, and then at the end when her dad comes up to Levi and tells him about her being so enthusiastic about the scouts. Levi looked like he would rather be anywhere else. :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He helped them when he could have let them get killed. Had they accepted him then they'd all likely have made it out alive.

I thought it was weird that Inaho shot him down. He probably could have used him as an asset.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe its over brehs... :to:, why...
why.. couldn't he write some fukking chapters while the ant arc was going...:sadbron:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ugh, today is the day.

gon_killua_farewell_zps6c07fadc.gif

:to:
no more gon & killua going on crazy ass adventures and getting into shyt. no more nen battles. No more people getting aired the fukk in the craziest ways possible. No more Hisoka behaving in an inappropriate manner. No more Killua shytting on a nikka's soul and saying something cool while doing it.

:sad: damn i think this may have been my favorite anime of all time. Even more than FMA:B and Bebop. From start to finish, seeing this series being animated was just fun as hell.
15rzfbo.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched the last episode of Hunter x Hunter :to:

That was honestly the absolute best way the anime team could've ended it, and I commend them. In all honesty, at the rate the manga is going (ie. nowhere), the anime ending I just watched will probably be the best ending Hunter x Hunter will get. That mentioning of the Dark Contient just hurt my soul since it'll probably be 10+years before we get to see the Dark Continent Arc animated (since that's how long it'll probably take Togashi to finish it).