kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
looks like i wont be watching too much new shyt in the fall...only thing i'm looking forward to is the returns of hitsugi no chaika and psycho pass and akatsuki no yona...i'll give terra formars (roaches, really?), kiseijuu, and donten ni warau a try too tho, hopefully they arent trash

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
looks like i wont be watching too much new shyt in the fall...only thing i'm looking forward to is the returns of hitsugi no chaika and psycho pass and akatsuki no yona...i'll give terra formars (roaches, really?), kiseijuu, and donten ni warau a try too tho, hopefully they arent trash

:usure:
Going to be the goat anime of the fall.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm watching
Save me! lollipop

I dot know how you guys can always like the subs of some shows, you have to focus on the words below and stuff I rather watch dubbed things
I don't like dubs because the cadence of the characters is messed up to match the lips moving instead of using a real cadence. it makes the dialog sound weird. plus I have Japanese voice actresses I prefer like Nana Mizuki, Yukari Tamura, and Haruka Tomatsu

Last edited:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stumbled across Deadman Wonderland on netflix. :wow: 13 episodes in one day. Really liked it.

Then stumbled across Soul Eater and that's great so far too

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
For some reason the rest of the english dubs for Attack on Titan dropped. :blessed: