Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This episode of Hunter x Hunter was :to:

Can't believe there's only one episode left. On the real though, :pacspit: @ Togashi for forcing this to end because he's too lazy to write chapters.

:what: nikka, he's been having health issues

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what: nikka, he's been having health issues

Here's how often chapters have dropped throughout the years -

Hiatus_Chart.png

If you think this is purely because of health issues then I have a bridge to sell you. :heh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Here's how often chapters have dropped throughout the years -

Hiatus_Chart.png

If you think this is purely because of health issues then I have a bridge to sell you. :heh:
Great....Great mangaka but major hoe :wow:
His most successful work and he does this to his fans :what:

The dark continent arc could of been launched and the piffness on the outskirts has me like :pacspit: knowing we never gonna get it :aicmon:

The anime is about to leave off on the perfect note too considering Gon gets to meet his father, the sole motivation for this adventure. If he wanted to be lazy it literally would have been the perfect spot to end the s***. But to get us worked up about the vast unknown and then pull this s*** again is just demonic :demonic:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't watched akame ga kill since the third episode so time to get caught up.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Tokyo Ghoul episode 12 :whoo:
so much psychological profiling and crazy talk.. broke em down slowly :wow:

But that piece of shyt got that work on the end:ahh:
I wonder how that girl, Touka, is gonna react to this new him :lupe:

And I got up to ep7 of Zankyou no Terror.. man that chick is evil as fukk brehs :pachaha:
I like how the story is building her up though, like she's believable as a female villain plus she got cool design to me :ehh:

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Was the Koala Gyro? The Gyro episode was one of my favorites in the series and I thought he would end up being the king or someone important. Another ant mentioned him later but they never revealed who he was.
I always thought Gyro was part of the king, hence the King's ruthlessness. :manny:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:banderas at Lucy from Fairy Tail traveling all that way to pretty much give her father the finger.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Black Lagoon is pretty good. Hansel and Gretel Storyline was almost too hardcore for me. Never thought i'd feel sorry for some mass murderers like that.