Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Christopher Sabat ruined the DBZ franchise with his Kai voice actor choices:snoop:

I refuse to put money in that fukkboys pockets by seeing Battle of the Gods in theaters:pacspit:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I need the gif when tatsumi went crazy in the air.. so demonic :wow:
tumblr_n8peacJ9kI1rwu8gjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8peacJ9kI1rwu8gjo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8o00m85y91rqigc7o2_500.gif

tumblr_n8o00m85y91rqigc7o3_500.gif

:whew:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Akame ga Kill is pretty dope and has good action, but the characters are a lil dull. Maybe they'll get better. I'm gonna take somebody's advice and not get too attached to them tho :mjpls:

And that pink haired chick is just like that one girl from High School of the Dead. Same "tsundere" personality and all. It's like she just switched shows or something lol...

Highschoolofthedeadrevi.jpg

Saw the first ep of Aldnoah-Zero. Don't know what to really make of this yet, but the animation is beautiful. Might just continue watching it off the strength of that.

And the second ep of Space Dandy season 2 wasn't as good as last week's, but Dandy showing up at that planet thinking a girl invited him, only to find an alien with a non-changing :demonic: face was straight jokes :pachaha: And that gorilla villain dude is always fukking up :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Akame ga Kill is pretty dope and has good action, but the characters are a lil dull. Maybe they'll get better. I'm gonna take somebody's advice and not get too attached to them tho :mjpls:

And that pink haired chick is just like that one girl from High School of the Dead. Same "tsundere" personality and all. It's like she just switched shows or something lol...

Highschoolofthedeadrevi.jpg

Saw the first ep of Aldnoah-Zero. Don't know what to really make of this yet, but the animation is beautiful. Might just continue watching it off the strength of that.

And the second ep of Space Dandy season 2 wasn't as good as last week's, but Dandy showing up at that planet thinking a girl invited him, only to find an alien with a non-changing :demonic: face was straight jokes :pachaha: And that gorilla villain dude is always fukking up :dead:

Dawg, when the Dr.'s own mom called him a pervert and slapped his ass :dead: :mjlol:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished Magi not too long ago and am on to the manga. Good shyt. :obama:

I started No Game No Life and I'm liking it so far. Funny as hell. The opening is fire. Here's the thing though... can anybody tell me what it is with all the borderline incestuous interactions that goes on in anime? And it's usually the younger female sibling all on the older sibling's dikk. Is it some kinda cultural thing or what? :why:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:patrice:Thinking about reading the manga for both Akame ga Kill and Tokyo Ghoul. The artwork looks so dope and a lot better than the anime (I know that's the case most of time). Nothing against the anime adaptions tho, I'll still be watching em. Anybody else reading the manga to either of those? I know I'll get caught up with Akame ga Kill within like a week :laugh: