winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aldnoah Zero was messed up
the Martians attempted to kill their own princess on the Earth just to have an excuse to attack.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:mjpls:

:mjlol: no comment
full

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Iunno i lost interest in anime back in grade 10. Last series i watched was death note and gundam seed.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My gut reaction is to say: Ging is a worst father than Goku :dead:but dude is super smart on some clairvoyant type shyt. I may have to retract that statement. He did make that game for Gon to train in and left him some clues along the way. Who knows what will happen later on.

That guy the Rat though :mjlol:, I think he's gonna be favorite new character. You can tell he aint shyt! A scumbag that tries to hide it but fails so obviously in trying to... the fukkkery that he'll provide will be :ahh:

.. and Hisoka's psychotic homo pedo ass is back... :lupe:, Gon & Killua should be able to beat him by now right :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
California
I find it hilarious all Hisoka cares about is fighting strong opponents and he was COMPLETELY unaware of the existence of the Ants.

I don't think he woulda stood much a chance but they sure coulda used his help.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My gut reaction is to say: Ging is a worst father than Goku :dead:but dude is super smart on some clairvoyant type shyt. I may have to retract that statement. He did make that game for Gon to train in and left him some clues along the way. Who knows what will happen later on.

C'mon son, there's no way Goku is as bad a father as Ging.

If nothing else Goku at least knows his son (and didn't have to be chased in order to meet him), lived with him sometimes, trained him (personally) and even sacrificed his life to save him (twice).

Whereas Ging didn't even bother to meet his son until he was 13, and even when he finally did it was because Gon just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He also didn't bother to visit his son in the hospital. Hell, he left a message for his son that basically said "I don't have what it takes to raise a kid so I ran away, and I'm not really trying to deal with that, so I don't want to see you. If you want to meet me, good luck because imma do everything in my power to avoid you".
Making some dangerous videogame where his son could've died doesn't make up for that. :upsetfavre:

Hell, the audience at the Hunters' Conference even gave Leorio a standing ovation for punching Ging in the face because they were tired of his shyt

Even Goku would be like :pacspit: at Ging.

I find it hilarious all Hisoka cares about is fighting strong opponents and he was COMPLETELY unaware of the existence of the Ants.

I don't think he woulda stood much a chance but they sure coulda used his help.

I dunno, Hisoka is pretty damn strong, we've never even really seen him fight seriously.

I doubt he could beat the King but I think he could probably take any of the other ants.

Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly I'm not really sure how the power structure is in HxH. All I know for a fact is that the King was the strongest by far.

The Spider gang, I don't even know how he stacks up against them. The Chairman was definitely stronger than him and he was worrying about the Royal Guard too. Gave the King a good fight but not on his level.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pariston is a great modern villain though...Everything about dude can embody some corporate douche. The fake ass smile, how he mudslings, how he dominates conversation, the passive aggression.....good lord the passive aggression :banderas:. And they haven't gotten to the psychotic aspects of his personality yet.

Memorable exchanges too

Cow: :leostare: Ever since you've been Vice chairman the number of MIA hunters has gone up x 10
Pariston: I see :leon: this pains me deeply.....but if I get elected chairman :steviej: perhaps I can stop nikkas from disappearing:mjpls:

and with Ging

Ging: I want to be chairman
Pariston: :whoa: Hold on Ging, isn't your SON in the hospital?:sas1:
Ging: :manny:
Pairston: :biggrin: I heard he's in critical condition though. Perhaps I should visit him? :demonic:
Ging: Go head:yeshrug:
Pariston: :skip: mmmmm, nah.... he'll probably be dead before I even get there:sas2:
Ging: Nah, lil man will be cool :ehh:

Honestly I'm not really sure how the power structure is in HxH. All I know for a fact is that the King was the strongest by far.

The Spider gang, I don't even know how he stacks up against them. The Chairman was definitely stronger than him and he was worrying about the Royal Guard too. Gave the King a good fight but not on his level.

The whole point was there was no power structure...togashi wanted to avoid having fights that just boil down to who has the highest power level

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah, it's kind of ambiguous. I'd say it's something like -

The King
Netero
Probably the top Zodiacs (Ging, Pariston, etc)
Killua's pops and granddad, rest of the Zodiacs
Chrollo (if he fights for real), Hisoka
Royal Guard/Illumi/The stronger members of the spider (Feitan, Phinks, etc.)

Pariston is a great modern villain though...Everything about dude can embody some corporate douche. The fake ass smile, how he mudslings, how he dominates conversation, the passive aggression.....good lord the passive aggression :banderas:. And they haven't gotten to the psychotic aspects of his personality yet.

Memorable exchanges too

Cow: :leostare: Ever since you've been Vice chairman the number of MIA hunters has gone up x 10
Pariston: I see :leon: this pains me deeply.....but if I get elected chairman :steviej: perhaps I can stop nikkas from disappearing:mjpls:

and with Ging

Ging: I want to be chairman
Pariston: :whoa: Hold on Ging, isn't your SON in the hospital?:sas1:
Ging: :manny:
Pairston: :biggrin: I heard he's in critical condition though. Perhaps I should visit him? :demonic:
Ging: Go head:yeshrug:
Pariston: :skip: mmmmm, nah.... he'll probably be dead before I even get there:sas2:
Ging: Nah, lil man will be cool :ehh:

The whole point was there was no power structure...togashi wanted to avoid having fights that just boil down to who has the highest power level

Pariston the GOAT :troll:

I'm not even sure I'd consider him a villain so much as a troll. Not gonna spoil things for people that don't read the manga, but the way the election ends is :dead:

I want to see his fighting style though, I'm sure it's gonna be :troll:-ish.

Like, this nygga is so shiny that you can't hit him because all your attacks slip off of him or something. :russ: