King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Watched both Akame ga Kill and Tokyo Ghoul. Both were dope, but I hope something picks up in the later eps of Tokyo Ghoul. I found that one main dude annoying.

My list is the biggest it's ever been for an anime season in a while...

Jojo still going on
Space Dandy 2
Sailor Moon Crystal
Akame ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul

Gonna watch the first ep of Aldnoah-Zero soon. If that's dope, I'll add that to the list...

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I watched Sailor Moon Crystal first ep. :manny: It's great I think the new generation will enjoy it. But I've so watched many reruns every weekday morning that I already knew what's going to happen.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:upsetfavre:I dont watch anime sir, im just now getting into different shyt than DBZ. Leave me alone:upsetfavre::pacspit:

DBZ got like 291 episodes tho so I aint stressing

Inuyasha though? That's not even considered all that good. :dead:

When you watch Yu Yu Hakusho you're gonna be :krs:...shyt is like 5 times better than Inuyasha

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Inuyasha though? That's not even considered all that good. :dead:

When you watch Yu Yu Hakusho you're gonna be :krs:...shyt is like 5 times better than Inuyasha
I like what I saw from the episodes I watched as a kid and so far its cool, I agree about Yu Yu Hakusho being better though

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like what I saw from the episodes I watched as a kid and so far its cool, I agree about Yu Yu Hakusho being better though

Inuyasha has a ton of fillers but it was cool when I watched it, saw all the movies and the intro song is a classic.

Eh, Inuyahsa was cool for the first 15-20 episodes, but by the 200th time this nygga Naraku escaped I was like :beli: and eventually lost interest.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tokyo ghoul :wow:....i need to see it uncensored tho cuz them blacking out scenes and changing the color to green kinda urked me for some reason :patrice:....i think the main dude should get better now that someone teaching him the ropes (hopefully he stop crying and start :eat: lol)...it also seems like he's gonna become a sort of anti hero and go against these other dudes who had beef with the chick he got the organs from....its gon be piff :banderas:...that terrorists show is decent i guess :patrice: i'll keep watching til it get too flabby to continue....

oh and i finally finished kill la kill (cuz it was on netflix)...damn shame u gotta suffer thru 15 fukkin eps til it gets really good :aicmon:

Last edited: