Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Man Fairy Tail is on some bullshyt with this past/future craziness then with the all the crying to force a moment its just :comeon:. Its not unwatchable but ever since the time skip part, the show lost something to me. I know some accuse it of being a One Piece clone but I can't help but see the 7 year time skip as being something analogous to One Piece's 2 year one; if FT didn't bite off of OP on that it would be better off, that's just me though :manny:.

Also, I remembered a show I watched a long time ago called Wolf's Rain if anybody wants to check it out. From what I remember the story is good and has a lot of symbolic things/moments in it with deeper meanings and the music is pretty good too if you enjoy that somber, classical stuff. It has some negatives... but meh I feel the story effectively diminishes it so I won't put it on blast.

Wolf's Rain was absolute piff imo :whew:

I just might re-watch it pretty soon :noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Man Fairy Tail is on some bullshyt with this past/future craziness then with the all the crying to force a moment its just :comeon:. Its not unwatchable but ever since the time skip part, the show lost something to me. I know some accuse it of being a One Piece clone but I can't help but see the 7 year time skip as being something analogous to One Piece's 2 year one; if FT didn't bite off of OP on that it would be better off, that's just me though :manny:.

Also, I remembered a show I watched a long time ago called Wolf's Rain if anybody wants to check it out. From what I remember the story is good and has a lot of symbolic things/moments in it with deeper meanings and the music is pretty good too if you enjoy that somber, classical stuff. It has some negatives... but meh I feel the story effectively diminishes it so I won't put it on blast.
yea i liked the tourney portion of fairy tail (im a sucker for a tourney in anime :manny:) but everything thats goin on with natsu is kinda :patrice:....plus its kinda confusing me cuz i dont know who tf is the good guys on the side of this future shyt :dahell:....

that wolf's rain show was good but for some reason i couldnt finish it....kept fallin asleep on the later episodes

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
JUST WATCHED SWORD ART ONLINE. IT WAS PRETTY GOOD UNTIL THE WHOLE INCEST ANGLE.
there is no real threat of incest in Sword Art Online. the meltdown old girl has was pretty funny though
Sword-Art-Online-Leafa-Realizes-Kirito-is-her-Cousin.png

totally worth it

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I finished Magi not too long ago and am on to the manga. Good shyt. :obama:

I started No Game No Life and I'm liking it so far. Funny as hell. The opening is fire. Here's the thing though... can anybody tell me what it is with all the borderline incestuous interactions that goes on in anime? And it's usually the younger female sibling all on the older sibling's dikk. Is it some kinda cultural thing or what? :why:
The anime finished? I stopped watching it after someone told me the manga is better.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
What anime should I be watching brehs I need something to binge on since Hxh is once a week.

I've seen AOT already.

I hear stuff about Agame no kil, knights of sidonia these any good ?

Tried Jojo but I just dont find it that good to keep watching.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What anime should I be watching brehs I need something to binge on since Hxh is once a week.

I've seen AOT already.

I hear stuff about Agame no kil, knights of sidonia these any good ?

Tried Jojo but I just dont find it that good to keep watching.

Sidonia is the truth.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who watched it, is Jojo's bizarre adventure any good?

I didn't finish season 1. It was good I just never picked it back up. A lot of anime sites were hyping season 2 so i started it and it's great. A lot of action and it's pretty funny. Give it a shot.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
akame seems dope.

SAO season 1 was horrible. I'm able to stomach this second one so far even though the first ep was trash. give me less kirito and more of this sniper bytch.