Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:patrice:Thinking about reading the manga for both Akame ga Kill and Tokyo Ghoul. The artwork looks so dope and a lot better than the anime (I know that's the case most of time). Nothing against the anime adaptions tho, I'll still be watching em. Anybody else reading the manga to either of those? I know I'll get caught up with Akame ga Kill within like a week :laugh:

AGK manga is pretty damn fire. I recommend it :whoo:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn::damn::damn:WTF did I just watch?

The HxH ep made my skin crawl. I haven't seen a horror movie that creeped me out like that.

When her/his face changed the first time:huhldup:

When that servant's head crushed:merchant:. I did not see that coming:sadbron:.

When the other servant had the kid on her shoulder and she asked for a million dollars:demonic: only to find out later where the money came from:mindblown:

Illumi picking the next servant. "Grant every request and I'll let you and your lover live":birdman:

Give me your liver:demonic:
Give me your spine:demonic:

Give me your brain:demonic:

Then they played that cheerful ass ending theme as you looked into her face:wtf:

Daps
@Supa

Real shyt breh when she was askin for all the body parts I was like. Why she ain't askin for toys n candy :sadcam:

If u don't hear the request tho do the rules still apply? What if there are multiple people in the room with ear plugs an they're eyes closed ? Who gets the work? Everyone in the room?

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Supa

Real shyt breh when she was askin for all the body parts I was like. Why she ain't askin got toys n candy :sadcam:

If u don't hear the request tho do the rules still apply? What if there are multiple people in the room with ear plugs an they're eyes closed ? Who gets the work? Everyone in the room?

Just the person who gets the request and a loved one but they said 67 people they know of died. There may be collateral damage depending on the wish.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
HxH... dam that girl's history is creepy as fukk :whoo:
i watched that shyt at like 1 in the morning and from when that first servant chick head got squished til the end i was like :merchant:.....kill gonna fuk around and wipe out a whole village to save gon :wow:....anybody get that baki daddy swag from kill dad :myman:or is it just me

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I finished Magi not too long ago and am on to the manga. Good shyt. :obama:

I started No Game No Life and I'm liking it so far. Funny as hell. The opening is fire. Here's the thing though... can anybody tell me what it is with all the borderline incestuous interactions that goes on in anime? And it's usually the younger female sibling all on the older sibling's dikk. Is it some kinda cultural thing or what? :why:

They aren't related blood wise

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Fairy Tail is on some bullshyt with this past/future craziness then with the all the crying to force a moment its just :comeon:. Its not unwatchable but ever since the time skip part, the show lost something to me. I know some accuse it of being a One Piece clone but I can't help but see the 7 year time skip as being something analogous to One Piece's 2 year one; if FT didn't bite off of OP on that it would be better off, that's just me though :manny:.

Also, I remembered a show I watched a long time ago called Wolf's Rain if anybody wants to check it out. From what I remember the story is good and has a lot of symbolic things/moments in it with deeper meanings and the music is pretty good too if you enjoy that somber, classical stuff. It has some negatives... but meh I feel the story effectively diminishes it so I won't put it on blast.