kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nobody beats goku in that category
i knew somebody would mention that but at least goku was around when he was alive and kept in touch every now and then while dead....this dude ging dropped off gon and aint spoke to the lil nicca since :comeon:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I started Death Note recently and was immediately hooked. I must've finished the series within a week. Great show that has easily reached the top of my fav anime list.

Kira, the Gawd of the new world :wow:

:whew:Some really good twists in the plot. I loved every second of it.

Now I need to find a new anime to start. Hopefully I'll find something that can keep pace with Death Note's superb quality..

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I started Death Note recently and was immediately hooked. I must've finished the series within a week. Great show that has easily reached the top of my fav anime list.

Kira, the Gawd of the new world :wow:

:whew:Some really good twists in the plot. I loved every second of it.

Now I need to find a new anime to start. Hopefully I'll find something that can keep pace with Death Note's superb quality..

Code Geass>>>>>>Death Note

Try that out if you already haven't and if you mess with Death Note. It's in my top 3 favorite anime's of all time.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man listen :aicmon:

I ended up listening to the Jojo recommendations from yall. I manage to make it through to near the end of part 2 and aside from the suspect poses these dudes make lemme tell you about this shyt....:rudy:

This is crack.:lawd:

I didn't fukk with Jonathan like that but Joeseph is the fukkin man. The pillar men are brutal yet honorable, and remind me of 3 Youpi's from HxH

creative fights and a good sense of humor....good look guys

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Code Geass>>>>>>Death Note
Negative. Even with the half way fall off Death Note is better than Code Geass. The best way to describe Code Geass is like watching someone blow up a building. The whole show is a train wreck but it's a beautiful one. The writers of that show have actually done other shows since then like Valvrave and Guilty Crown and its apparent they can't reproduce the magic.

Valvrave is solid though. If you like Code Geass you'd probably love it. There's not a single character as good as Lelouch but there's way more fukkery in Valvrave than Code Geass.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my nicca kite lives on :banderas: and the GOAT deadbeat dad has finally appeared :gladbron:
That way he made his appearance at the end was dope but you right though. I thought Goku would reign forever with that title but a new contender has come and swept that shyt hands down. Your son laid up in a hospital bed without an arm and on the brink of death and you dont see him or shyt but the chairman calls for you to vote and you show up in 1 damn day.??????:dahell:
I need Gon to make a Fresh Prince type rant on why his Dad dont want him.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Just finished watching the first season of High School of the Dead. which is watchable outside of them o'ding on the fanservice.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cosign the piff of Death Note and Black Lagoon:banderas:

...and did Highschool of The Dead ever come back with a second season:rudy: