Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
damn, was actually about to start Ergo proxy, hope I dont get disappointed. Disappointed at the end like Soul Eater end?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw No Game No Life mentioned on here and gave it a try, I liked it. Once you get into it, its easy to keep going. The main guy, Sora, reminds me of the main Code Geass and the guy from Death Note with his batman like genius preparations. The story has a cool concept where dude is challenging god plus it has some nice comedy.

But warned though it has some uh.. :sitdown: moments/bullshyt as well, only thing I wasn't feeling.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw No Game No Life mentioned on here and gave it a try, I liked it. Once you get into it, its easy to keep going. The main guy, Sora, reminds me of the main Code Geass and the guy from Death Note with his batman like genius preparations. The story has a cool concept where dude is challenging god plus it has some nice comedy.

But warned though it has some uh.. :sitdown: moments/bullshyt as well, only thing I wasn't feeling.

Japan stays on that :sitdown: tip, i have no idea whats wrong with these people breh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fall anime is getting close, when that trailer for Parasyte coming out? :noah:
im ready for the summer anime....already anticipating akame ga kill (got a feeling this gon be dope as fuk), kuroshytsuji: book of circus, hamatora (coming bak), sword art online II, and tokyo ghoul
http://anichart.net/summer
neregate.com-Summer-2014-Anime-Chart-v3.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I made a summer list earlier this year gonna have to revisit it and see if i still approve. 5 shows i'm guaranteed to watch.
Aldnoah.Zero (from the creator and director of Fate Zero and the music is done by the person that did Sword Art Online)
Glasslip (P.A. Works so a no brainer)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! (Guaranteed watch just off this scene from the last one )
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal (fan of the original so will watch)
Sword Art Online II (lowered expectations but will still watch. Not much Asuna here so maybe it'll be more action)

Looked through the rest of the shows and I'll be at least giving these first episodes a look.
Persona 4 The Golden ANIMATION
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Jinsei
RAIL WARS!
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Shirogane no Ishi Argevollen
Ao Haru Ride
Akame ga Kill
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo ESP
Majimoji Rurumo
Hanayamata
Zankyou no Terror
Nobunaga Concerto
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
damn, was actually about to start Ergo proxy, hope I dont get disappointed. Disappointed at the end like Soul Eater end?
@Liu Kang...I'm just going to ride it out tho:yeshrug:

...Re-El and Vincent Law (as the Proxy) showdown in ep. 12:lupe:
It started pretty good, I liked the premises, the philosophical debates and the mysteries but after a while, the rhythm is sloooooooooooooooow and the end is :snoop:
Try it, you will like the beginning and hate the end IMO.