Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
So, am I the only one who doesn't hate fanservice? (None of the :sitdown: stuff, though)
Just curious, since I've seen a lot of people who bash it online.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all of the fanservice in the show, but the shyt sort of became comical when they had saeko's titties doing the matrix, dodging bullets.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This nikka off tokyo ghoul got to be the dumbest mc I ever seen. Walked down a alley where it was dark asf with industrial equipment everywhere and is surprised that he got attacked..Was the p*ssy worth it? :why:
virgin + no streets smarts=wherever she go im goin :beli:....plus he hadnt asked her out again yet :manny:.....but that wouldnt have been me tho virgin or not...bytch woulda said "this way" and i woulda looked at that dark alley like :patrice: nah i'll catch ya tomorrow :ld:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

The way this guy plays Swordland from Sword Art Online is amazing.

Yuki Kajiura has been one of my favorite composers for a minute. Hopefully she brings the heat in Sword Art Online 2. Swordland is one of her best pieces.

Have you seen the second half of Sword art online? Is it any good?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
virgin + no streets smarts=wherever she go im goin :beli:....plus he hadnt asked her out again yet :manny:.....but that wouldnt have been me tho virgin or not...bytch woulda said "this way" and i woulda looked at that dark alley like :patrice: nah i'll catch ya tomorrow :ld:
Lol. They made that dark alley look REAL suspicious too. Id be looking at that alley and that chick like
239473_o.gif

Good first episode. I just hope Kaneki isnt gonna cry over everything.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Knights of Sidonia my GAWD :damn:

Watched the first episode, and that ending pretty much told me that this shows gonna be a motherfukker :whew:

Just watched the first episode. This is like a futuristic version of Attack on Titan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Knights of Sidonia my GAWD :damn:

Watched the first episode, and that ending pretty much told me that this shows gonna be a motherfukker :whew:
I been telling y'all about this show. It just got announced that it's getting a second season too. I've never seen another show kill off so many people.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd recommend holding off on watching Sword Art Online II as of now. This first episode was total setup. Nothing really happened in it.

Also Kirito's Avatar totally looks like a woman in this one.
156410.jpg

Last edited: