Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I liked the chimera ant arc but I'm still kinda dissapointed. We got exposed to 4 of the most powerful creatures in Hxh existence with the king and royal guard collectively. An we have in total maybe 3 real fights amongst them all together. I mean the plot was broken as they made them too powerful to be taken out but then we never really see there true power. So we use dues ex machina to end the arc because despite all the nen or the fact they are ants(and a mixture of other creatures) that can survive what killed them we have them go out like a character in Fallout new vegas.

Hunter X Hunter has never been a stereotypical fighting shonen. There have been maybe like 3-5 all out fights the whole series. It's an adventure that excels with it's narration. If you're looking for nonstop fights there's literally tons of battle shonens.

Whole point of the arc was connecting the ants to humans. Are they really the monstrosities they appear despite humans doing fu**** up things all the time. The use of the miniature rose basically connects the whole ethics of the arc. Despite it's devastation it's been used in 250 nations and has killed millions, the equivalent to the atom bomb. Despite it's effect the overwhelming majority of countries disapprove of banning it :heh:

Also no one in HxH is about that that planetary destruction life :mjlol: drop a nuke and unless you the king and can indulge life essence you :dead:

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Hunter X Hunter has never been a stereotypical fighting shonen. There have been maybe like 3-5 all out fights the whole series. It's an adventure that excels with it's narration. If you're looking for nonstop fights there's literally tons of battle shonens.

Whole point of the arc was connecting the ants to humans. Are they really the monstrosities they appear despite humans doing fu**** up things all the time. The use of the miniature rose basically connects the whole ethics of the arc. Despite it's devastation it's been used in 250 nations and has killed millions, the equivalent to the atom bomb. Despite it's effect the overwhelming majority of countries disprove of banning it :heh:

Also no one in HxH is about that that planetary destruction life :mjlol: drop a nuke and unless you the king and can indulge life essence you :dead:

N1gga I'm no dummy, I know HxH is greater than jsut DBZ level battles and sh1t and it's predicated on story and scenarios and twist, and I get the ethics and dualityes and all that other sh1t. But at the end of the day the deaths have been really anti climatic and that's because the writing placed the story in a corner where the only way out was to result on a nuke being planted in a dudes body (:stopitslime:) But look I even can over look that stuff cause i'm not a "I need action" kind of guy. But We never saw what Pitou could actualyl due except make a scary ass nen, or What youpi could do after he ascended to God mode for example, or See any exhibit of Meurems power after he ate the skeet of his guards. Jsut saying it left alot to be desired in an attempt to get this heart felt ending. You could have still had the same ending but shown us some more of the top tier ants greatness.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at episode 134 again... man. The King loved Komugi :wow:. I don't think she dead either, her power was shown in glimpses too much for it to be just be thrown away. And I think Gyro is that last ant the queen gave birth too.

The finale was conclusive but not fulfilling, just obviously sad. I like the realism of it though. If Goku, Ichigo or some other powerhouse got hit with a nuke they would be on some "well that was a close one /whew" type shyt but not in HxH . I vaguely remember when the story was explaining the power system, it was like stressed that it doesn't matter how strong the person is if they don't have the right aura up they will get wrecked.

They could have did more fights but its like honestly if it went down like that they would have lost, those ants were too strong; which is why they snuck around and planned shyt out so much it was painful to watch at times because its like do something, fukk! And to me, the King was more of a neutral character in the end. He didn't give off the vibe of being evil but he still wanted to enslave/destroy/convert humanity or did he? Netero was like fukk taking a chance on this nicca's wavering humanity /lol. Yet.. I feel like it was a cheap move, he did in the end. Its like if 2 dudes had a fist fight then the one that loses the fight goes back to his car and gets a gun then shoots that guy to death. But its even worst because the guy that won tried to talk the other guy out of fighting to begin with.

:dead: @ yall saying the King was fed the skeet of his guards

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Netero used poison suicide bomb to kill the king

King is revived from the explosion by absorbing a large amount of Yupi and Pufu. This ends up connecting them together mind body and soul. (King could feel Pufu lying to him etc) However the King was never cured of the poison and it infects Yupi and Pufu too.

Poison finally kicks and kills Pufu and the King

Also the troupe hasn't appeared again in the series since
dude used a nuke on the king. so if a nuke doesnt kill u witht he explosion, the radiation will get u. faq ass youpi and pouf(even his name is gay) got hit with the radiation just like the king.

that ending was as lame as i thought it would be :pachaha:
i thought that was the case but i couldnt figure out why it killed pouf and the other dude so thanks for the explanation.....still a lil let down tho :ld:....and the fact that a nicca wont see the shadow troupe again got me :to:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished No Game No Life. Its great but at times confusing and just plain wacky. I think I need a second watch to fully grasp all the plots on plots.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bartolomeo should ask luffy if he could join the crew at this point they need more muscle on that squad once they get deeper into the new world.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ergo Proxy...eight episodes in, I'm still confuse, but this anime got me in a trance:lupe: