T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
New eps of Spacy Dandy coming next Saturday :blessed:
new color palettes for me to bite and use for my own endeavors :blessed: @Majestyx

nobody beats goku in that category
i knew somebody would mention that but at least goku was around when he was alive and kept in touch every now and then while dead....this dude ging dropped off gon and aint spoke to the lil nicca since :comeon:
That way he made his appearance at the end was dope but you right though. I thought Goku would reign forever with that title but a new contender has come and swept that shyt hands down. Your son laid up in a hospital bed without an arm and on the brink of death and you dont see him or shyt but the chairman calls for you to vote and you show up in 1 damn day.??????:dahell:
I need Gon to make a Fresh Prince type rant on why his Dad dont want him.
brehs i know yall prolly dont watch cartoons but the throne for deadbeat dad got snatched a few months ago on adventure time and it aint even close :yeshrug:

nikka literally just met his dad 5 minutes ago and then

ripped his son's arm off and bounced with zero fukks given :damn::mjlol:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
new color palettes for me to bite and use for my own endeavors :blessed: @Majestyx

brehs i know yall prolly dont watch cartoons but the throne for deadbeat dad got snatched a few months ago on adventure time and it aint even close :yeshrug:

nikka literally just met his dad 5 minutes ago and then

ripped his son's arm off and bounced with zero fukks given :damn::mjlol:

Actually I love adventure time. Jake is :myman:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Don't really watch anime like that, but for some reason I just bought Samurai Champloo a couple of days ago. I remember watching an episode back in 2005 and saw that Amazon was selling it for 23 bucks and bought it. :wtf::manny::patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The way this guy plays Swordland from Sword Art Online is amazing.

Yuki Kajiura has been one of my favorite composers for a minute. Hopefully she brings the heat in Sword Art Online 2. Swordland is one of her best pieces.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the first season of High School of the Dead. which is watchable outside of them o'ding on the fanservice.

So, am I the only one who doesn't hate fanservice? (None of the :sitdown: stuff, though)
Just curious, since I've seen a lot of people who bash it online.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
This nikka off tokyo ghoul got to be the dumbest mc I ever seen. Walked down a alley where it was dark asf with industrial equipment everywhere and is surprised that he got attacked..Was the p*ssy worth it? :why:

Last edited: