kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
idk how i feel about that HxH...it was an emotional conclusion but i guess i was hoping for a DBZ epic battle ending instead of the war of the worlds type shyt where mufukkas just drop dead (enlighten me on why plz)......all in all it was just a solid arc for me and york new still the goat :wow:.....i need my shadow troupe niccas to pop up again :noah:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I liked the chimera ant arc but I'm still kinda dissapointed. We got exposed to 4 of the most powerful creatures in Hxh existence with the king and royal guard collectively. An we have in total maybe 3 real fights amongst them all together. I mean the plot was broken as they made them too powerful to be taken out but then we never really see there true power. So we use dues ex machina to end the arc because despite all the nen or the fact they are ants(and a mixture of other creatures) that can survive what killed them we have them go out like a character in Fallout new vegas.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew nikkas wouldn't like the ant arc ending.

Gon and Werefinn were the only ones to win fights against the Royal Guard.

Why? :dahell:

The manga went on hiatus for 3 years now and the anime ended with no conclusion :shaq2:

I think the author died a lil while back

idk how i feel about that HxH...it was an emotional conclusion but i guess i was hoping for a DBZ epic battle ending instead of the war of the worlds type shyt where mufukkas just drop dead (enlighten me on why plz)......all in all it was just a solid arc for me and york new still the goat :wow:.....i need my shadow troupe niccas to pop up again :noah:

Netero used poison suicide bomb to kill the king

King is revived from the explosion by absorbing a large amount of Yupi and Pufu. This ends up connecting them together mind body and soul. (King could feel Pufu lying to him etc) However the King was never cured of the poison and it infects Yupi and Pufu too.

Poison finally kicks and kills Pufu and the King

Also the troupe hasn't appeared again in the series since

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dude used a nuke on the king. so if a nuke doesnt kill u witht he explosion, the radiation will get u. faq ass youpi and pouf(even his name is gay) got hit with the radiation just like the king.

that ending was as lame as i thought it would be :pachaha:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I liked the chimera ant arc but I'm still kinda dissapointed. We got exposed to 4 of the most powerful creatures in Hxh existence with the king and royal guard collectively. An we have in total maybe 3 real fights amongst them all together. I mean the plot was broken as they made them too powerful to be taken out but then we never really see there true power. So we use dues ex machina to end the arc because despite all the nen or the fact they are ants(and a mixture of other creatures) that can survive what killed them we have them go out like a character in Fallout new vegas.
the king was already broken as fukk... then pouf and youpi skeeted in his mouth :huhldup: dude had their powers too. the king is prolly top 5 most broken manga/anime character ever