RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures...2 episodes in and the shyt is :wow::blessed::banderas: status

Had to turn off Erased after like 3 minutes. main character said "I always say what if I had made different choices/i wish i could do it over, but I don't mean it" :wow: who the fukk told him to speak my mind like that :russ:. This shyt jumped straight to the top of my watch list :blessed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Full Metal Alchemist writing was so good.
If you like the author's work check out Silver Spoon, about a city kid who decides to go to a agriculture school. Learns a lot of lessons, great slice of life anime if that's your thing

She also adapted that legend of Arslan, but the anime is wasted potential status to me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The original is amazing for what it is.... :banderas:

I dont know why everyone likes brotherhood... it makes no sense. I watched the entire series I didnt need a rehash of the whole thing... Animation & Story is on point too... wait til you meet the deadly sins...:youngsabo:
Because Brotherhood is the real story and the original is made up BS after the half way point. Brotherhood is just flat out better and is arguably the best anime tv series ever made. Go to any place that tracks and ranks anime and Brotherhood will be at the top.

Brotherhood follows the manga. The first series diverts from the manga after a certain arc (I can't remember which one).

Watch both in my opinion, but no, you don't need to watch FA to understand Brotherhood since the first half is pretty much the same material.
Brotherhood assumes you watched the original series first half. It skims through some of that content even when it covers the same stuff. That might be its largest flaw.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because Brotherhood is the real story and the original is made up BS after the half way point. Brotherhood is just flat out better and is arguably the best anime tv series ever made. Go to any place that tracks and ranks anime and Brotherhood will be at the top.

I prefer the original which I saw FIRST!!!:coffee:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I prefer the original which I saw FIRST!!!:coffee:
I saw the original first. Brotherhood is far better. Go anywhere they rate anime and the scores will back it up.
Top Anime - Top TV Series - MyAnimeList.net
Brotherhood # 1
AniDB AntiLeech - AniDB
Brotherhood Top 3, Original top 85
Anime Top 10 - Anime News Network:UK
Brotherhood Top 2, Original top 34
Fullmetal Alchemist is just a good anime. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is arguably one of the best anime tv series ever made.

Not just anime on IMBD it's a top 5 animated tv series period the original is top 29.
IMDb: Highest Rated Animation TV Series With At Least 1000 Votes - IMDb

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw the original first. Brotherhood is far better. Go anywhere they rate anime and the scores will back it up.
Top Anime - Top TV Series - MyAnimeList.net
Brotherhood # 1
AniDB AntiLeech - AniDB
Brotherhood Top 3, Original top 85
Anime Top 10 - Anime News Network:UK
Brotherhood Top 2, Original top 34
Fullmetal Alchemist is just a good anime. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is arguably one of the best anime tv series ever made.

Not just anime on IMBD it's a top 5 animated tv series period the original is top 29.
IMDb: Highest Rated Animation TV Series With At Least 1000 Votes - IMDb

:snoop: I dont care about that shyt I know how it ended anyways...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Kakeigurui...episode 2....:wow:

Bruh I ain't never agreeing if that chick asks me to run it back. But if she wants to be my spades partner.... :wow:

I like how they make these simple games so interesting. They could do a game of high stakes go fish and it would be lit.

Kakegurui must be Japanese for "Breakin Them Hoes"

It's like they took Kaiji and Akagi and mixed them up.... then put Alucard as the main protagonist.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The original is amazing for what it is.... :banderas:

I dont know why everyone likes brotherhood... it makes no sense. I watched the entire series I didnt need a rehash of the whole thing... Animation & Story is on point too... wait til you meet the deadly sins...:youngsabo:

Cause of the endings, for one.

The original is a LOT more streamlined, as well. No where near the same level of world building.

But that's not a bad thing. It makes it easier to follow.

Brotherhood spends almost 1/3 of the overall show introducing characters and fleshing them out before tying it all together. It's easy to lose the attention of the watcher when you're doing this over 25 episodes because it all seems random.

With that said, Brotherhood>>>>>>>>

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Man, even though I read Kakeigurui manga, seeing it animated is a sight to behold. Nail girl was like, "Im good, I dont need a rematch." Yameko was like, "Nah, :ufdup:"
4W0U3T.gif
. Love how Yameko was :shaq: and :demonic: at the same time
gl1ssh.gif
:mjlol: