Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
So Netflix has Castlevania now available and i just watched the entire season.....all fukking 4 episodes :stopitslime:

Not gonna lie, the animation was decent, the setup to the story was well done, and the whole vibe as on point. The depiction of Dracula, the church, and Belmont was all well done. But 4 episodes is fukking silly. I didn't realize that shyt was only 4 episodes too when i started watching so after the first episode, which was dope as hell, i was :ohhh::banderas:
I see they renewed it for another season but the wait is probably gonna be a couple of years:scusthov:

The screenplay was written by Warren Ellis. Comic book heads should know that name. He's one of the best out there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
45wuqdz2388z.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man, even though I read Kakeigurui manga, seeing it animated is a sight to behold. Nail girl was like, "Im good, I dont need a rematch." Yameko was like, "Nah, :ufdup:"
4W0U3T.gif
. Love how Yameko was :shaq: and :demonic: at the same time
gl1ssh.gif
:mjlol:

Hisoka girlfriend :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall peep this new jawn called

Jikan no Shihaisha?

@42 Monks, we may have another:ohhh:

Martha
I need to get caught up. Been leaving everything unattended since Attack on Titan ended :francis: started watching Westworld actually :ehh:

props to everyone for all the recommendations recently though. gonna have a decent backlog

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm just finding out they dubbed RWBY in Japanese and they have some pretty name brand voice actors

Ruby is Saori Hayami who is in basically everything these days.
Yang is Kallen from Code Geass.
Blake is Annie from Attack on Titan.
Weiss is Mio from K-On.
Ozpin is Kakashi from Naturo.
Qrow is Sanji from One Piece.
Winter is Saber from Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero.

I can't get over how natural it seems too

If only they'd quit using PC animation software and just get an anime studio to do it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So Netflix has Castlevania now available and i just watched the entire season.....all fukking 4 episodes :stopitslime:

Not gonna lie, the animation was decent, the setup to the story was well done, and the whole vibe as on point. The depiction of Dracula, the church, and Belmont was all well done. But 4 episodes is fukking silly. I didn't realize that shyt was only 4 episodes too when i started watching so after the first episode, which was dope as hell, i was :ohhh::banderas:
I see they renewed it for another season but the wait is probably gonna be a couple of years:scusthov:

The screenplay was written by Warren Ellis. Comic book heads should know that name. He's one of the best out there.

Yes, I watched it last night. It was surprisingly better than I was expecting

Can't wait for it to come back.

4 eps was too short

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People loving that castlevania joint but it aint moving me.
Started a rewatch of full metal.

I came in with low expectations, so when I saw it.... I guess to me I thought it was dope.

I didnt necessarily hate the game or love it, but I wasnt really a fan of it... was indifferent so I didnt know much about it or the story.

But I would look forward to it in the future.

Martha

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Ippo makes makes me want to find a punching bag and practice boxing. Hard to sit still watching this anime

More I watch the more I realize how many other anime have been influenced by it. Even Ballroom e Youkoso borrows elements from this show.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Watching Ippo makes makes me want to find a punching bag and practice boxing. Hard to sit still watching this anime

More I watch the more I realize how many other anime have been influenced by it. Even Ballroom e Youkoso borrows elements from this show.
its one of the few shows where the training and build up to the fights is better than the absolute best that some series have to offer.

each time the coach learns what the brehs been working on while he wasn't watching :mindblown::banderas::to: