Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Just saw the first episode of Kakegurui and :wow: this is going to be a good one. I'm glad I waited and didn't read the manga.

But still when I was watching I got a feeling something was missing

j9KDZ0T.gif
:mjcry:
What genre is this anime?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
the show is :wow: watched it 3 times already, about to read the light novels :blessed:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I get that and I know..... also I nevermind rarely watch my anime dubbed. So I know the Japanese version.

I just hate how he truly doesn't care or feel remorse for what he has done this time. It's like he's trynna hide behind that "I'm not that smart" happy go lucky shyt or it's like his ego and arrogance had really went on some FTW stuff.

I mean in the history of anime there have been a lot of stupid protagonists...... Naruto is one that comes to mind..... and even he would feel the weight and have remorse for what he had done if he did some shyt like that.

Goku walking around really not giving a fukk and taking it seriously and that's what's annoying me

Martha
What about vegeta reminding him that gohan is his son when he looking for people to recruit for the exhibition match :snoop:
He had beerus thinking, I should have got rid these when i met him:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What about vegeta reminding him that gohan is his son when he looking for people to recruit for the exhibition match :snoop:
He had beerus thinking, I should have got rid these when i met him:russ:

Shyt at this point.... if I was Beerus...... if or rather once they win their survival.

I would eliminate Goku on the spot no questions asked.

For 2 reasons;

1- He keeps them in too much shyt, it's out of hand and no need to risk the next dumb thing he may do cuz he never learns

2- Due to his silly quest to always want to fight and get stronger, someone with his selfish ego and power is too dangerous and if he one day does exceed the power of Beeus, that could be an even more problem of every universe.

Na man...... Goku gotta get checked..... I don't see any other way.

If he was only more like Vegeta who is more politically correct with the way he moves and has his priorities and ego on point Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Aho-Girl was fukking incredible. The shyt only being 12 minutes works incredible too because it pushes the comedy in a much higher pace.

Made In Abyss is looking like it could shape into something incredible. Most of you guys will probably have to push past the art style (specifically the kiddie character design) but that first ep offers a shytload of intrigue.:lupe:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt at this point.... if I was Beerus...... if or rather once they win their survival.

I would eliminate Goku on the spot no questions asked.

For 2 reasons;

1- He keeps them in too much shyt, it's out of hand and no need to risk the next dumb thing he may do cuz he never learns

2- Due to his silly quest to always want to fight and get stronger, someone with his selfish ego and power is too dangerous and if he one day does exceed the power of Beeus, that could be an even more problem of every universe.

Na man...... Goku gotta get checked..... I don't see any other way.

If he was only more like Vegeta who is more politically correct with the way he moves and has his priorities and ego on point Martha
Beerus cant touch him, he's one of zeno 's boys.
Goku in his 40's and he's acting like a teen protagonist.
Does the power level piss you off, every time you tune to the dbz super thread you got some complaining about it:russ:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You guys should check out Castlevania it has 4 episodes so far it features Trevor, Alucard, and Dracula. It te show was produced by an American studio however with Japanese voice acting. The animation is A1 for an American produced show. The only issue I have with it is the lack of utilization of themes from the games, but apparently, the reason why they did not use the themes from the games was due to licensing issues(Damn Konami)