Kakegurui made me with even more season 2 of no game no life
shyt was intense :whew:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Watching no hero academia its alright on the sixth episode can't say its moved me as of yet.
Shows like Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Code Geass, one punch man had me hooked from the first episode.

The fire guy don't get his beef with the main character at all.
Boko gets good once the villain appears.
Even in season 2 we're just at the beginning of the story. It's promising tho

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
somebody help a breh out, whats the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood? :skip: BH is not a continuation of FA right? or should i watch FA to understand BH? :bryan:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finished the Hunter X hunter chimera arc...I wasn't sure but did the Hypnosis pouf used on the humans wear off?!:jbhmm: because it looked like it did but I'm not certain...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
somebody help a breh out, whats the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood? :skip: BH is not a continuation of FA right? or should i watch FA to understand BH? :bryan:

Brotherhood follows the manga. The first series diverts from the manga after a certain arc (I can't remember which one).

Watch both in my opinion, but no, you don't need to watch FA to understand Brotherhood since the first half is pretty much the same material.

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps

Just watch Brotherhood its basically a remake that follows the story of the manga properly.

kinda like what they did with HxH

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
New episode of My Hero and Kakeigurui? Im ready to feast.
HsNpvO.gif

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Brotherhood follows the manga. The first series diverts from the manga after a certain arc (I can't remember which one).

Watch both in my opinion, but no, you don't need to watch FA to understand Brotherhood since the first half is pretty much the same material.
Just watch Brotherhood its basically a remake that follows the story of the manga properly.

kinda like what they did with HxH
:salute:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the first full metal alchemist, it's been alright so far

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm watching the first full metal alchemist, it's been alright so far

The original is amazing for what it is.... :banderas:

I dont know why everyone likes brotherhood... it makes no sense. I watched the entire series I didnt need a rehash of the whole thing... Animation & Story is on point too... wait til you meet the deadly sins...:youngsabo: