peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm just finding out they dubbed RWBY in Japanese and they have some pretty name brand voice actors

Ruby is Saori Hayami who is in basically everything these days.
Yang is Kallen from Code Geass.
Blake is Annie from Attack on Titan.
Weiss is Mio from K-On.
Ozpin is Kakashi from Naturo.
Qrow is Sanji from One Piece.
Winter is Saber from Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero.

I can't get over how natural it seems too

If only they'd quit using PC animation software and just get an anime studio to do it.

Japanese voice actors are on another level, I don't know how they do it but they are G.OA.T. I was watching the click like damn that's pretty good

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Japanese voice actors are on another level, I don't know how they do it but they are G.OA.T. I was watching the click like damn that's pretty good
It helps the comparison that the American voice actors are mostly amateurs on that show.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
its one of the few shows where the training and build up to the fights is better than the absolute best that some series have to offer.

each time the coach learns what the brehs been working on while he wasn't watching :mindblown::banderas::to:

It's cool that you can see how hard he works and then see the fruits of his labor in matches. Makes the payoff that much better. Not enough shonens focus on the process to becoming great

I used to think Baby Steps had the hardest working MC in the sports genre but now I see it was just an imitation of Ippo

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
What do you guys think about Boko No Hero? I've been binge watching it and it's dope as hell. Incredible animation. Best supporting cast right now, reminds me of the OG naruto before it got ridiculous with the power ups.

tumblr_oqzmejUkVg1sebz5yo1_540.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching Ippo makes makes me want to find a punching bag and practice boxing. Hard to sit still watching this anime

More I watch the more I realize how many other anime have been influenced by it. Even Ballroom e Youkoso borrows elements from this show.

its one of the few shows where the training and build up to the fights is better than the absolute best that some series have to offer.

each time the coach learns what the brehs been working on while he wasn't watching :mindblown::banderas::to:

Underrated as shyt
Read the manga breh just jump in that's what I did missed a chunk but shyt is piff
That new Dempsey roll is a cheat code

Also

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
What do you guys think about Boko No Hero? I've been binge watching it and it's dope as hell. Incredible animation. Best supporting cast right now, reminds me of the OG naruto before it got ridiculous with the power ups.

Only watched some of it. Seems overhyped to me besides that one scene I keep seeing everywhere

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
JoJo Part 2 battle tendency :blessed:

Joseph bringing out the the artillery like TI:wow:

Taking no losses against the mafia, the feds, or the undead in the first episode alone :jawalrus::gladbron::whoo:

Part 1 Phantom Blood was flames too :wow::whew:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

We all love it!! Like literally everyone.

From what the IBO stans like @42 Monks,

To the IBO haters like me,

and even the twisted anime loving and poo poo trash SOL loving stans lik @winb83

You won't find many complaints about Boko

Martha

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Its a cool show I didn't like it at first because it felt like a generic shonen but the second season is a improvement. I've been reading the manga on and off and shyt is turnin up but it aint all dat tho. I still feel that people are gassin it up too much.