Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Been catching up on DBSuper... and Goku is selfish and a fukking idiot.

Like this season making me start to hate him and I almost want to see Universe 7 lose. I mean even the most dumbest heros in other animes wouldve been smart enough not to press his luck they way he constantly does and if they did, they'd be a bit more remorseful.

His selfishness got them in a fukked up situation and his idiocy and arrogance is just making shyt tougher for everyone.

Its like I'm getting mad watching this shyt.... on ep 82

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Netsuzou trap kinda like scums wish and I still haven't finished scums wish
Fate apocrophya is interesting so far
Loved zero and like unlimited blade works

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been catching up on DBSuper... and Goku is selfish and a fukking idiot.

Like this season making me start to hate him and I almost want to see Universe 7 lose. I mean even the most dumbest heros in other animes wouldve been smart enough not to press his luck they way he constantly does and if they did, they'd be a bit more remorseful.

His selfishness got them in a fukked up situation and his idiocy and arrogance is just making shyt tougher for everyone.

Its like I'm getting mad watching this shyt.... on ep 82

Martha
Goku is who he always was. The English dub modified his character into some bullshyt Superman type guy but in the Japanese version he is who you've been seeing in Super.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Goku is who he always was. The English dub modified his character into some bullshyt Superman type guy but in the Japanese version he is who you've been seeing in Super.

No I get that and I know..... also I nevermind rarely watch my anime dubbed. So I know the Japanese version.

I just hate how he truly doesn't care or feel remorse for what he has done this time. It's like he's trynna hide behind that "I'm not that smart" happy go lucky shyt or it's like his ego and arrogance had really went on some FTW stuff.

I mean in the history of anime there have been a lot of stupid protagonists...... Naruto is one that comes to mind..... and even he would feel the weight and have remorse for what he had done if he did some shyt like that.

Goku walking around really not giving a fukk and taking it seriously and that's what's annoying me

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No I get that and I know..... also I nevermind rarely watch my anime dubbed. So I know the Japanese version.

I just hate how he truly doesn't care or feel remorse for what he has done this time. It's like he's trynna hide behind that "I'm not that smart" happy go lucky shyt or it's like his ego and arrogance had really went on some FTW stuff.

I mean in the history of anime there have been a lot of stupid protagonists...... Naruto is one that comes to mind..... and even he would feel the weight and have remorse for what he had done if he did some shyt like that.

Goku walking around really not giving a fukk and taking it seriously and that's what's annoying me

Martha
It's hilarious that he's become so unlikeable after probably being the greatest anime character ever from Dragonball- Frieza Saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the first episode of Kakegurui and :wow: this is going to be a good one. I'm glad I waited and didn't read the manga.

But still when I was watching I got a feeling something was missing

j9KDZ0T.gif
:mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the first episode of Kakegurui and :wow: this is going to be a good one. I'm glad I waited and didn't read the manga.

But still when I was watching I got a feeling something was missing

j9KDZ0T.gif
:mjcry:
That high stake rock paper scissors game, bringing back memories:to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Eureka Seven is one of my favorite series of all time but these movies are a mistake

The first movie they made and AO were not anywhere near the quality of the original series. It was a classic. this sequence is still one of my favorite in anime.

Also had one of my fav ops of all time.

Don't trash this show's legacy.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Cautiously optimistic about the Eureka 7 movie trilogy. Could be shyt, could be solid, either way I'm gonna watch it as a fan of the series. Feel the same about FLCL 2.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cautiously optimistic about the Eureka 7 movie trilogy. Could be shyt, could be solid, either way I'm gonna watch it as a fan of the series. Feel the same about FLCL 2.
About the only good thing that can be said is here they have the original band back together. The Writer of E7 didn't write AO but he was involved with that trash Pocketful of Rainbows so who knows?