Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Berserk anime is trash. I only keep watching it cuz I'm a fan. The way they're treating a series as good and popular as it is is a disgrace :mjcry:. They fukked up the berserker armor scene (hell the ps2 game did it better) and they end this season with a lackluster ep. Should've just started next season with this season's finale. The thing is the animated parts are good at times, but the cg is laughable. Sucks cuz the art in the manga is some of the best I've seen.

giphy.gif

:scust::scust::scust:

Yeah I would recommend dudes read the AOT manga now if they haven't already. Attack on Politics is next and there's a good chance that will take up atleast half of the next season, which will get dudes in here mad I know it :mjlol:. If you read past that part in the manga it wouldn't be as much of a letdown when it airs since you'll know what to expect.

:smh: shameful....shyt look like one of them dumb ass animations they be showing at the bowling alley
wp7f77832d.gif

0012.gif

to depict this

0224-014.jpg

0227-011.jpg

0227-012.jpg

0226-011.jpg

What a waste

Once my hero academia stop all I'm gone have is dragonball super:francis:, I want to watch beserk but I just can't do that animation:hhh: put me on some slept on/obscure type shyt?
Baccano
One Outs
Kaiji

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Watching Anime has forced me to read manga. I've caught up on Attack on Titan, Boku No Hero, Chef Soma (not the actual name), and I'm working on One Punch Man and Berserk.

Berserk is shytty, recent animation and drawing wise, but the story is so good.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Finished Attack on Titan season 2....wasn't quite as good as Season 1 but still pretty damn good. And the soundtrack is still :whew::whew::whew::whew:

No Levi fight scene this season tho :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hai to gensou no grigmar was solid
Similar to log horizon and sword art online
But also diff in tone more serious

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Damn this sunday:ohhh:

I've been reading the manga lately and I feel like this will be the stand out show of the season

shyt has alot of fukkery we been missin since prison school:mjlol:
Yeah, I didnt expect it to drop this Sunday and for it to be on Netflix either. Man, I'm hoping the debt replacement game gets animated. The amount of :troll:ing in that match was epic :banderas:.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Why do cacs male and female and a few other weirdos like shipping two male characters together. I don't get it? When did shipping male characters become popular?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do cacs male and female and a few other weirdos like shipping two male characters together. I don't get it? When did shipping male characters become popular?
You don't ship naruto x sasuke:dwillhuh:

I hate that shyt, you see often when you're reading comments of anime/ or manga chapter:hhh:
Even lego batman did a joke shipping batman and joker like :wtf:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You don't ship naruto x sasuke:dwillhuh:

I hate that shyt, you see often when you're reading comments of anime/ or manga chapter:hhh:
Even lego batman did a joke shipping batman and joker like :wtf:
You usually see that shyt on Mangafox, My anime list Reddit and no doubt ******. It's gotten so bad that you got these weirdo's doing fan made manga and artwork. I remember I was reading a fanfic of Gantz it was getting good only till the middle part of the story shyt went crazy, the writer created a scene where Izumi forcefully kisses Nishi. These Japs and white's are weirdo's they got Kurpika X Leorio, Eren x Levi, Gon X Killua, Vegeta X Goku and other abominations:hhh:

Where do they get this idea that the cannon characters have something for each other?