twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They just started the new arc a couple of weeks ago :pachaha:

I just read the damn manga told myself once i get better internet I and my mood is in right place to watch that many eps again I'll get caught up until then manga is just fine

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Attack of Titans season 2, I can't grasp this show, full of surprises. I feel I should read the manga? The one time I did I was lost. Do you think I would be cheating myself if I were to read as opposed to waiting? Or is there anything as good out there like this that can hold me over.

Anything in the vein as one punch man, bleach, hunter x hunter or Naruto?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I watched rhe old hunterxhunter in the early 2000s but this new one is piff. :eat: off this phantom troupe arc. And that ending theme song:banderas:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Finished Attack of Titans season 2, I can't grasp this show, full of surprises. I feel I should read the manga? The one time I did I was lost. Do you think I would be cheating myself if I were to read as opposed to waiting? Or is there anything as good out there like this that can hold me over.

I was in the same predicament last season. I liked the show but the mystery was killing me. So I wiki specific shyt, like why can some humans rurn into titans? I got that answer and stopped spoiling myself any further and I enjoyed this sense immensely.

So my advise is will knowing certain shyt ruin your eatching pleasure. If it won't, then read the manga.

Boko hero academia is the only thing close that I'm watching to those other shonen you named.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I started reading the manga after season 1, so season 2 for me definitely wasnt as mindblowing as it would've been if I hadn't already knew what was gonna happen. With that being said, the chapters that comprised the story for season 2 came out over two years ago, so there was a fair amount of stuff that I'd forgotten about. Because of this, there was still some intrigue to be had. Also, its an entirely different experience reading something vs seeing it animated. Basically I think you can read the manga and still enjoy the show to a high degree.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You'd have to wait a year to see the next anime arc and it's highly likely that it'll suck until the last few episodes. Read the manga

for recommendations you might like Black Cat (completed), 7 Deadly Sins, or Boku No Hero Academia (newish)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Only Trigger can make a show about witches that ends with them fighting a giant missile taken over by bad emotions gathered from amplifying people's anger over a soccer game. :russ:

Only Trigger can actually pull that shyt off too. :russ:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Naruto and HxH have the best fight choreography, depth, and just coolness over any of the other shounen if we keeping it 300 :yeshrug: