ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In all fairness to Hisoka...... at least he ain't trynna go full pedo!!
:patrice:
Like he on some "niccas scheming on Kylie" shyt.

He trynna wait for Gon to be more mature before be deflowers him:mjlol:

Martha :marthasup:

that doesnt make it any better...:mjlol: This nikka was bathing naked and started getting an erection while he was talking to them...:heh: shyt was SUPER GAY....:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that doesnt make it any better...:mjlol: This nikka was bathing naked and started getting an erection while he was talking to them...:heh: shyt was SUPER GAY....:russ:

Yes it do!!! As long as he don't touch them as kids he not or can't be classified as a pedo!!:lolbron:

Nicca can still go to parks and ponds with them and take baths:troll:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah. It was cool until the dude with apr and the royal guard fought. shyt was a snooze fest after that. Butterfly dude got way too much time and he's the woat.
Seeing gon smash that hoe head in was cool but where was the battle? Netero and meuruem fight? :mjlol: shyt was just a giant buddah slapping. It was just ok.

Yorknew was more exicting and at least greed island was fun.
Chimera ant arc was GOAT for me just because of the characters. The fight pacing was trash, but goddamn if some people weren't getting shyt on :picard: still laughing at the dude who caught a whiff of the king and decided to go into retirement effective immediately :wow:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Chimera ant arc was GOAT for me just because of the characters. The fight pacing was trash, but goddamn if some people weren't getting shyt on :picard: still laughing at the dude who caught a whiff of the king and decided to go into retirement effective immediately :wow:
It wasnt even the king, nikka got shook off the p*ssy cat royal guard:dead:That nigha had a nice set of hair too, when next we saw brodie he was bald with a baseball cap on :mjlol:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah. It was cool until the dude with apr and the royal guard fought. shyt was a snooze fest after that. Butterfly dude got way too much time and he's the woat.
Seeing gon smash that hoe head in was cool but where was the battle? Netero and meuruem fight? :mjlol: shyt was just a giant buddah slapping. It was just ok.

Yorknew was more exicting and at least greed island was fun.
Nah I completely understand the the long drawn out issue it was long but the slow build made the payoff so great. Meruem is literally one of the best characters I've ever seen, the arc is so well written, the details in every aspect of it is amazing. Kurripka was actually my favorite character so him not being in it was the only thing that upset me

I envy all of you watching HXH for the first time. Currently watching Clannad because a friend asked me too, so bad

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Nah I completely understand the the long drawn out issue it was long but the slow build made the payoff so great. Meruem is literally one of the best characters I've ever seen, the arc is so well written, the details in every aspect of it is amazing. Kurripka was actually my favorite character so him not being in it was the only thing that upset me

I envy all of you watching HXH for the first time. Currently watching Clannad because a friend asked me too, so bad
I had watched the old hxh in early 2000s up to greed island. I blitzed the new version chimera and 13th chairman arc in like a week. I probably need to just let it breathe.
I might hit up the new jojo. Just liked hunter i watched the old joint and ive seen some of the new one up to the next generation up in old time new york.

I watched clannad back around 2008.
Tsuki ga kirei does young love way better.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funny enough, greed island was my least favorite arc in HXH by far, other than Hioska scheming:russ:, least favorite part of the show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nah he's a shyt father. if not for the relationships Gon formed he'd be in a body bag. his survival had little to do with Ging himself

Yujiro from Baki the Grappler is a good ex of a distant dad who pushes his son to be great

Nicca killed Baki mom like she wasn't shyt.

That first fight with Baki was brutal and what he did to that Yakuza kid:hhh:

Martha

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nicca killed Baki mom like she wasn't shyt.

That first fight with Baki was brutal and what he did to that Yakuza kid:hhh:

Martha

one of the most fukked up characters ive ever seen. one thing i can give him is that he did care about Baki becoming as strong as him and gave him the tools to reach that level. Whereas Hisoka cared more about Gon's development as a fighter than Ging did which is hilarious to think about